KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Can't really tell

Reviewer2033449님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

if it works or not yet...

Jodintarpeeseen

Kilppari님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tutustuttuani jodista kertoviin teksteihin, tulin siihen tulokseen, ettá enemmánkin jodia voisi saada. Esim. 500mcg (mikrogrammaa, ei siis milligrammaa!) páivássá on turvallinen annos. Japanilaiset saavat jodia jopa milligrammoja páivássá. Támá oli lugolin jodia edullisempi vaihtoehto, ja jodia saa 1,8mg jokaisesta tipasta (sekoitetaan veteen). Koska se on hieman enemmán kuin tarvitsen, mittaan 1 dl vettá, sekoitan tipan siihen ja mittaan siitá sopivan máárán. Náin ollen 10ml:ssa on 0,180mg eli 180 mcg jodia. Olisin antanut tuotteelle muuten neljá táhteá, mutta yksi táhti tippuu siitá;, ettá annosta joutuu hieman sáátámáán, mutta se on enemmánkin ainemuodon vika, ei nimenomaisesti támán tuotteen!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Seems to be Effective

5684953551297189242님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm trying this product for the first time and, though it seems to be effective, would try it for several months to have a better sense of how useful it is (compared to Lugol's).

Okay

Reviewer3184869님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was okay but I discovered kelp was better.

Could use more info

Reviewer3103877님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I purchased the Losol bottle, I knew I was taking a chance, since there was no information regarding the amount of Iodine included. The only hint given was that it was "Iodine in its highest potency." Upon receipt, discovered that each drop included only 1830mcg... much less than other solutions. Only means that I'll be going through this 1oz bottle much quicker than I anticipated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

To soon to know for sure

Reviewer2927547님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to take for thyroid problems. I am not sure yet how good it is or not. I'll find out when I go for my follow up visit with the Dr. next month.

Having been using product

Reviewer2723321님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking drops of TPCS every day but so far have not noticed any improvement. Perhaps it just takes longer THak you!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3342195님께서 Dec 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product but, truthfully have not felt much of any results from adding this. I'm going to give a higher dose of the pill form a try for a while. I do drink this with a bit of juice and the liquid vit C and it is really not bad taste to drink.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

May need more time

Reviewer2467114님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started the drops about a week and a half ago, so I still may need more time for my cold fingers and toes and my low energy to reverse. Its tasteless and I have not experienced any ill effects from this.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Iodine seems like a good idea

Reviewer2085750님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the past few years I have been coping with low glandular funciton (adrenal, pituitary and thyroid). I had encoutered information recommending iodine, though I was a little afraid. I met a Vit D expert on YouTube, the one who recommended iHerb, who mentioned iodine again. After carefully reviewing the information online and checking out the price, I bought and started using this as well as fish oil, chromium picolinate and Mental Edge. I have felt a little more energy, capacity to cope with stress and emotional balance. It is hard to tell exactly what is working yet I will continue with iodine. I do recommend doing your own research as this seems good for some folks and bad for others. I have read on the Curezone forum this can be applied topically for skin fungus, so I am trying that today and will post updates.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품