KO

₩15,127

₩18,908

할인금액: ₩3,782 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Jodintarpeeseen

Kilppari님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tutustuttuani jodista kertoviin teksteihin, tulin siihen tulokseen, ettá enemmánkin jodia voisi saada. Esim. 500mcg (mikrogrammaa, ei siis milligrammaa!) páivássá on turvallinen annos. Japanilaiset saavat jodia jopa milligrammoja páivássá. Támá oli lugolin jodia edullisempi vaihtoehto, ja jodia saa 1,8mg jokaisesta tipasta (sekoitetaan veteen). Koska se on hieman enemmán kuin tarvitsen, mittaan 1 dl vettá, sekoitan tipan siihen ja mittaan siitá sopivan máárán. Náin ollen 10ml:ssa on 0,180mg eli 180 mcg jodia. Olisin antanut tuotteelle muuten neljá táhteá, mutta yksi táhti tippuu siitá;, ettá annosta joutuu hieman sáátámáán, mutta se on enemmánkin ainemuodon vika, ei nimenomaisesti támán tuotteen!

Pros and Cons

Reviewer1752572님께서 Apr 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Pros are that with the recommended dosage it will give you a nice boost of energy. The Cons are the recommended dosage is four times higher than what the FDA and many studies considers to be safe, and causes nausea and diarrhea in many cases, this is common with Iodine overdoses. Overall the product is decent when dosages are a proper amount but their are better and safer alternatives out there.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Iodine seems like a good idea

Reviewer2085750님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the past few years I have been coping with low glandular funciton (adrenal, pituitary and thyroid). I had encoutered information recommending iodine, though I was a little afraid. I met a Vit D expert on YouTube, the one who recommended iHerb, who mentioned iodine again. After carefully reviewing the information online and checking out the price, I bought and started using this as well as fish oil, chromium picolinate and Mental Edge. I have felt a little more energy, capacity to cope with stress and emotional balance. It is hard to tell exactly what is working yet I will continue with iodine. I do recommend doing your own research as this seems good for some folks and bad for others. I have read on the Curezone forum this can be applied topically for skin fungus, so I am trying that today and will post updates.

May need more time

Reviewer2467114님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started the drops about a week and a half ago, so I still may need more time for my cold fingers and toes and my low energy to reverse. Its tasteless and I have not experienced any ill effects from this.

Having been using product

Reviewer2723321님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking drops of TPCS every day but so far have not noticed any improvement. Perhaps it just takes longer THak you!!

Could use more info

Reviewer3103877님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I purchased the Losol bottle, I knew I was taking a chance, since there was no information regarding the amount of Iodine included. The only hint given was that it was "Iodine in its highest potency." Upon receipt, discovered that each drop included only 1830mcg... much less than other solutions. Only means that I'll be going through this 1oz bottle much quicker than I anticipated.

Only small improvement

Reviewer2526222님께서 Feb 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Iosol for a few weeks now, and have noticed a marginal improvement in my mental clarity and energy level. Perhaps it will take more time to see marked changes, but for now I will continue taking the Iosol until I use the bottle up. If things remain the way they are, then this product will not have been useful for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

didnt do anything for me

BrendaYoumans님께서 Mar 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

it did not do anything for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3342195님께서 Dec 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product but, truthfully have not felt much of any results from adding this. I'm going to give a higher dose of the pill form a try for a while. I do drink this with a bit of juice and the liquid vit C and it is really not bad taste to drink.

Iosol Formula

Reviewer2058464님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product based on my doctor's recommendation. Haven't noticed a difference yet, but I guess I need to take it longer.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품