KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

₩14,883
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Jodintarpeeseen

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Kilppari님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tutustuttuani jodista kertoviin teksteihin, tulin siihen tulokseen, ettá enemmánkin jodia voisi saada. Esim. 500mcg (mikrogrammaa, ei siis milligrammaa!) páivássá on turvallinen annos. Japanilaiset saavat jodia jopa milligrammoja páivássá. Támá oli lugolin jodia edullisempi vaihtoehto, ja jodia saa 1,8mg jokaisesta tipasta (sekoitetaan veteen). Koska se on hieman enemmán kuin tarvitsen, mittaan 1 dl vettá, sekoitan tipan siihen ja mittaan siitá sopivan máárán. Náin ollen 10ml:ssa on 0,180mg eli 180 mcg jodia. Olisin antanut tuotteelle muuten neljá táhteá, mutta yksi táhti tippuu siitá;, ettá annosta joutuu hieman sáátámáán, mutta se on enemmánkin ainemuodon vika, ei nimenomaisesti támán tuotteen!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Iodine seems like a good idea

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2085750님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the past few years I have been coping with low glandular funciton (adrenal, pituitary and thyroid). I had encoutered information recommending iodine, though I was a little afraid. I met a Vit D expert on YouTube, the one who recommended iHerb, who mentioned iodine again. After carefully reviewing the information online and checking out the price, I bought and started using this as well as fish oil, chromium picolinate and Mental Edge. I have felt a little more energy, capacity to cope with stress and emotional balance. It is hard to tell exactly what is working yet I will continue with iodine. I do recommend doing your own research as this seems good for some folks and bad for others. I have read on the Curezone forum this can be applied topically for skin fungus, so I am trying that today and will post updates.

May need more time

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2467114님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started the drops about a week and a half ago, so I still may need more time for my cold fingers and toes and my low energy to reverse. Its tasteless and I have not experienced any ill effects from this.

Having been using product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2723321님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking drops of TPCS every day but so far have not noticed any improvement. Perhaps it just takes longer THak you!!

Pros and Cons

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1752572님께서 Apr 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Pros are that with the recommended dosage it will give you a nice boost of energy. The Cons are the recommended dosage is four times higher than what the FDA and many studies considers to be safe, and causes nausea and diarrhea in many cases, this is common with Iodine overdoses. Overall the product is decent when dosages are a proper amount but their are better and safer alternatives out there.

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품