KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tonic Alchemy

Reviewer1190148님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure energy, pure multivitamins.I will order it again and again.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great option for those who are busy

5668863833670029247님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Tonic Gem

CellRejuvenator님께서 Nov 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a high end superfood blend quality ingredients with no fillers great tasting,you get what you pay for. I take this in a smoothie in the morning and afternoons. Insurance policy to keep the immune system strong.

Excellent Product

bakairu님께서 Feb 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dragon Herbs

4985636783252929663님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pas trop mal comme produit du type multi-vitamine en poudre. Je le trouve intéressant compte tenu du tarif au vu de la quantité d'ingrédients. De sa texture, il se mélange bien et touillant énergiquement et au goût, il ressemble à un mélange d'herbe dont l'odeur tendrait vers la spiruline... 4/5 car les effets ne durent jamais longtemps...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

4891890158136804463님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

4786100897712269714님께서 Feb 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

GREAT

5126261692270445286님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for digestion

Good supplement

4769819177850363651님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very nutritive supplement : however the taste was a bit distasteful for me because of the sweetness. Other than the sweetness this has a lot of chlorophyll and green vegetables. If they make it in two forms ; one sweet and one without sweet additives I would buy it all the time to replace some of my meals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive

5519270808374319820님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품