KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Tom's of Maine, 내추럴 롱-라스팅 데오도란트 스틱, 알루미늄 불포함, 무향, 64 g (2.25 oz)

₩6,349
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Zinc ricinoleate instead of aluminum

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

dav605님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an effective deodorant, but not an anti-perspirant. No perfume but the lemongrass in it gives it a faint smell of citronella. A good choice for people avoiding aluminum. No B.O. at the end of the day. I rotate through deodorants with different active ingredients to prevent bacterial adaptation.

Excellent Deodorant. Might be harsh for some skin

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2529835님께서 Jul 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for several months and I love it. I noticed that it took my skin a week or so to get used to it, but it is an amazing deodorant. For sensitive skin, Tom's of Maine, Natural Unscented Deodorant Stick is much more gentle, but the long-lasting formula really lasts all day.

As good as it gets

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5285614467208764517님께서 Sep 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second natural deodorant I've tried. I had an allergic reaction to the first one, while this one doesn't irritate my skin at all. In general, I don't find natural ones as effective as non-natural ones, but this one does its job as best as to be expected. It isn't sticky going on, I like that it's scent-less, and it keeps me fresh all day. (Not sure how it'll work if you're a sweaty type). I've gone running with this and it holds up okay. Never tried a marathon though! However I've noticed it doesn't quite work as well on really really hot, sticky days but it's still acceptable.

Does what it says

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1908266님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We were uneasy about switching from antiperspirant to deodorant, but this Tom's of Maine product has surpassed our expectations. There are probably people for whom this wouldn't work, but both my husband and I have been very pleased with full odor control even during the beastly Texas summer.

Favorite Deodorant

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1316551님께서 Jun 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying many 'safe' deodorants, I have found this one to be most effective.

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품