KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great on your skin

Reviewer2033686님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this vitamin c on my skin as a toner twice a day and noticed a dramatic improvement in my complexion. My skin looks brighter and feels tight. I used to buy skin care products at the store, but now I make my own using only natural ingredients. Simply open the capsule and mix the powder with some water and apply it to your skin with a cotton pad. Wait a few minutes before applying a moisturizer. It really does work and is much cheaper than buying products at the store. Also, you you don't have to worry about the unnecessary chemicals like parabens.

Thanks Thorne

Reviewer2091805님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only Vit C that suited me when I was recovering from Chronic Fatigue/Heavy metal Poisoning etc. My doc used Autonomic Response Testing to work out what suited. After 65 health professionals, this finally played a big role in recovery. Cheers

flavonoids

Reviewer3234154님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've learned that there is no point taking Vit C if it is without flavonoids, this is the secret ingredient.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good to overcome the winter illnes

Reviewer2780520님께서 Oct 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ask to my doctor to prevent any flu illnes and my doctor recomend to take this vitamin C. A lot people are getting sick with the cold and I believe this product is help me to not get the cold.

Great Product

Reviewer2593254님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this Vitamin C....have had issues with allllll other Vitamin C but this brand is wonderful...no magnesium sterate and it is very easily digested..no messy side effects..and no bright yellow urine...thanks so much Thorne Research for getting it right.....excellent product...!!

quality

5280615812874896036님께서 Jun 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

finally a quality product, as my gums stopped bleeding.

My favorite C

existentialevolution님께서 Dec 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite vitamin C. It is free from any junk or added fillers. It's very easy on the stomach too.

Immun boost

5484313341976354814님께서 Jan 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact it comes as in nature, with bioflavonoids! Great for preventing getting colds. As a maintenance dose I take two to three per day, more when people around me are getting colds. Thorne's products are a bit more expensive but on the other hand don't have a lot of fillers and stearate in their capsules. Very good make!

Thorne Vit C

Reviewer3018804님께서 Dec 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Small capsules, easy to swallow. Seems like a good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Vitamin C Supplement!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Vitamin C supplement! Appreciate that this pure, crystalline Vitamin C is made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. The term ascorbic acid refers to vitamin C in its purest form. Thorne's Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and citrus flavonoids, and is 100 percent pure. It is nice that this dietary supplement is hypoallergenic too.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품