KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very happy.

Reviewer3334884님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have leaky gut and fructose malabsorbtion. This product is great as it has the ingredient I need without other things added that can aggravate my conditions. The caps are smaller than the last boulardii product I was using and it's considerably cheaper too! Awesome.

Great product!

Reviewer3100668님께서 Oct 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great stuff!! It is giving me more relief from candidiasis than anything I have tried, including potent probiotics. Thanks Thorne for another superb, clean product free of magnesium stearate.

Great Quality

adechamplain님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been taking this for a short time but I love the Thorne Research products and have no doubt about the quality of this. I do think having great bacteria and yeast in your gut is one of the most important thing for your immune system and also for your digestion which is the most important thing. If you can't digest your food, you can't assimilate the nutrients and you cannot be in peak health.

Great Alternative o Florastor®

priyanka님께서 Jun 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just like Florastor® but not as expensive. Used in hospital with antibiotic treatment to reduce the risk of accompanying diarrhea.

Excellent pro-biotic

Reviewer1725380님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm on long term antibiotics, and with this I've had no bad digestive problems.

Pure product.

GAQ880님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is magnesium stearate free. Works, good clean product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally, a probiotic that helps IBS

Reviewer2013255님께서 Nov 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken many high quality probiotics. Have always tried to rotate them. However, this product taken 2 times per day on an empty stomach finally helped cure my IBS along with FOD Map diet.

Pushes Out Candida

5685937370232105901님께서 Dec 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant and pure probiotic from Thorne. Excipient free as per normal. Helps to repopulate the intestine with healthy flora. The candida starts a slow die off. One to two per day is manageable but any more and bad die off symptoms start. Hoping to soon be free of systemic Candida.

Life-Saving

5536942466330492753님께서 Aug 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog was plaqued by Clostridium bacteria for almost a year. Antibiotics did nothing. Just one bottle of this solved the problem. Still feeding this as maintenance. Really thankful for this.

Great product

Reviewer2850521님께서 Aug 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These really help to balance my system!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품