KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for numerous conditions

Reviewer2716110님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading a book on the benefits of Niacin I purchased these to try out. They are no flush, but are very powerful. I was prescribed antidepressants but I wanted to get better naturally, so I intially tried St Johns Wort, which helped but had side effects. I read about niacin helping and even uring some mental health issues so I thought I'd try it out. I started taking 3000mg spread out through the day and it really worked. I am over my depression and have some lovely side effects to boot.... smoother skin, no achey joints among others. Note- if you need a niacin to help with lowering cholesterol you must use the flush version.

Prefer niacin (not niacinamide) - 500mg too much in one dose

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I also tried 250mg but that was too much as well - left my head feeling full of fog, bordering on a headache. I get better results all round from small doses of niacin and therefore prefer it - doesn't knock me out nor do I get the fog-ache. What I did like about this one is that it doesn't contain anything else - no fillers is rare. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Very good.

Scottishdave님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another high quality Thorne product. With consistent use of 1000mg/day my skin has become noticably healthier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very happy with this product

HealthyIsHappy님께서 Dec 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So glad to find a niacinamide with no fillers. Beware, some of Thorne's caps do have nonessential ingredients. Have been very happy with this one. I plan to repurchase but am waiting until my supply gets lower, since the current stock has only 15 months prior to exp. Please continue to stock this item, iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5631321345545276821님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked in terms of energy and being happy but it was too much energy for me at one cap a day . Had trouble sleeping . I'm naturally a pretty energetic guy so maybe that's why.

Can't go without it

Reviewer1715581님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Niacinamide is absolutely essential for your health and most people do not get enough of it. I have used Thorne's Niacinamide for almost 6 months now and can feel the difference!

Thorne Research. Niacinamide

Reviewer1488008님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good best product and highly suitable when the need is for vitamin B3.

B3 for sleep

HealthSavvy님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - but it did not improve my sleep problems.

Thorne niacinamide

Reviewer3064995님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

top practitioner quality pure supplement

Good Product

Reviewer2037391님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality Niacinamide. No flush.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품