KO

₩21,738

₩21,750

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for numerous conditions

Reviewer2716110님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading a book on the benefits of Niacin I purchased these to try out. They are no flush, but are very powerful. I was prescribed antidepressants but I wanted to get better naturally, so I intially tried St Johns Wort, which helped but had side effects. I read about niacin helping and even uring some mental health issues so I thought I'd try it out. I started taking 3000mg spread out through the day and it really worked. I am over my depression and have some lovely side effects to boot.... smoother skin, no achey joints among others. Note- if you need a niacin to help with lowering cholesterol you must use the flush version.

Prefer niacin (not niacinamide) - 500mg too much in one dose

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I also tried 250mg but that was too much as well - left my head feeling full of fog, bordering on a headache. I get better results all round from small doses of niacin and therefore prefer it - doesn't knock me out nor do I get the fog-ache. What I did like about this one is that it doesn't contain anything else - no fillers is rare. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Very good.

Scottishdave님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another high quality Thorne product. With consistent use of 1000mg/day my skin has become noticably healthier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5631321345545276821님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked in terms of energy and being happy but it was too much energy for me at one cap a day . Had trouble sleeping . I'm naturally a pretty energetic guy so maybe that's why.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very happy with this product

HealthyIsHappy님께서 Dec 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So glad to find a niacinamide with no fillers. Beware, some of Thorne's caps do have nonessential ingredients. Have been very happy with this one. I plan to repurchase but am waiting until my supply gets lower, since the current stock has only 15 months prior to exp. Please continue to stock this item, iHerb!

Can't go without it

Reviewer1715581님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Niacinamide is absolutely essential for your health and most people do not get enough of it. I have used Thorne's Niacinamide for almost 6 months now and can feel the difference!

Thorne Research. Niacinamide

Reviewer1488008님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good best product and highly suitable when the need is for vitamin B3.

B3 for sleep

HealthSavvy님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - but it did not improve my sleep problems.

Good Product

Reviewer2037391님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality Niacinamide. No flush.

Thorne niacinamide

Reviewer3064995님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

top practitioner quality pure supplement

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품