KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Lowering Homocysteine

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mark1982님께서 Mar 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this supplement along with others to help with methylation and reduce homocysteine. My homocysteine blood tests have improved from 13.7 down to 6.1 (optimum range) but I also used L-Serine (the Amino Acid NOT Phosphatidyl Serine) This supplement contains the L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5MTHF) form of Folate which I can take I DO NOT TAKE FOLIC ACID as I have the C677T Methyl Folate Reductase enzyme genetic mutation (MTHFR) Due to this mutation the folate cycle is impaired in my metabolism so folic acid does not convert to 5-Metyl-tetra-hydro-folate (5MTHF)

You NEED this if you have the MTHFR gene

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1990542님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have discovered you have the MTHFR gene you probable are becoming aware you can't - read CANNOT - process 'normal' folic acid supplements, in fact too much of 'normal' ones can cause you grief - do don't do it!!! This blend is great and even if you don't notice a huge surge in your energy or overall health be assured your body NEEDS folic acid and you will be preventing a multitude of health problems by taking it

Methylation pathway

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3039260님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Methyl guard has so far resulted in a great improvement in mood and activity level so I feel much better. A repeat of blood test ordered by Doc.for the end of the month should confirm.Found I had to reduce the dose I started on from 3 per day to 2 per day,on Docs advice, as hot flushing became too uncomfortable.

MTHFR Genetic Defect

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5080433777118990013님께서 Jul 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a simple all in one capsule for Mthfr. I take 2 a day and it seems to work well.

Time will tell

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2593305님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended that I take Methyl-Guard or something similar due to an increased homocysteine level. The next blood test will prove if this is working. The product is easy to swallow and there are no side effects, for me. Thorne is a good company that seems to use pure ingredients and their capsules are gluten free.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품