KO

₩51,762

₩51,773

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lowering Homocysteine

Mark1982님께서 Mar 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this supplement along with others to help with methylation and reduce homocysteine. My homocysteine blood tests have improved from 13.7 down to 6.1 (optimum range) but I also used L-Serine (the Amino Acid NOT Phosphatidyl Serine) This supplement contains the L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5MTHF) form of Folate which I can take I DO NOT TAKE FOLIC ACID as I have the C677T Methyl Folate Reductase enzyme genetic mutation (MTHFR) Due to this mutation the folate cycle is impaired in my metabolism so folic acid does not convert to 5-Metyl-tetra-hydro-folate (5MTHF)

You NEED this if you have the MTHFR gene

Reviewer1990542님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have discovered you have the MTHFR gene you probable are becoming aware you can't - read CANNOT - process 'normal' folic acid supplements, in fact too much of 'normal' ones can cause you grief - do don't do it!!! This blend is great and even if you don't notice a huge surge in your energy or overall health be assured your body NEEDS folic acid and you will be preventing a multitude of health problems by taking it

Methylation pathway

Reviewer3039260님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Methyl guard has so far resulted in a great improvement in mood and activity level so I feel much better. A repeat of blood test ordered by Doc.for the end of the month should confirm.Found I had to reduce the dose I started on from 3 per day to 2 per day,on Docs advice, as hot flushing became too uncomfortable.

Time will tell

Reviewer2593305님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended that I take Methyl-Guard or something similar due to an increased homocysteine level. The next blood test will prove if this is working. The product is easy to swallow and there are no side effects, for me. Thorne is a good company that seems to use pure ingredients and their capsules are gluten free.

MTHFR Genetic Defect

5080433777118990013님께서 Jul 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a simple all in one capsule for Mthfr. I take 2 a day and it seems to work well.

amazing product

5041350282585952110님께서 Jun 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

after being diagnosed with the MTFHR gene mutation, to find that i could not absorb vitamin b groups the traditional way, I was told to use this methylated version of the vitamins i needed. I have had so much energy and do not struggle with adrenal fatigue as much since using the product. it is also well priced.

Life Changing.... Plus

teresafesta님께서 Feb 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking Methyl-Guard firstly and weaning my body onto them slowly as I see other people have suggested based on their experiences, After 8-9 months I have opted for the Methyl-Guard Plus so 1/ I didn't need to take as many (as they are higher potency) 2/ Added B5 benefit and I am once again a happy girl. I am feeling better within myself (took about a month though) life can still be stressful but I cope better now & my stomach issues are no where near as bad (avoid folic acid by reading ingredient labels as its added to a lot of stuff these days - mostly wheat products) Also it has helped balance my hormone levels as my pre-menstrual symptoms have eased also as a result of the B6. Win Win for Me. Love the Methyl-Guard Plus Product. Thank You Thorne Research !!!

Good for MTHFR

5535909113594041132님께서 Sep 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a bit strong for me (I am only 50kg and could do with lesser amounts). You need to adjust your dosage individually. I might prefer to take my B12 sublingually too in both methyl and adenosyl forms (good for fatigue issues), so don't have to worry about any stomach absorption issues as it goes straight into blood. I am also trialing taking methylfolate as chewable tablet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feeling more energy and less pain

5147481608880359064님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The methylated B vitamins help my body use Magnesium and reduce pain in arms. Great product.

A Good Product.

5396338930223289981님께서 Feb 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Produced has helped me fell healthier and i have more energy.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품