KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great detox shake!

eathealthy님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My naturopath recommends that I use this every year to detox. It is an awesome protein shake in the mornings with almond milk and it has all the vitamin support as well! Used as a mild detox by taking once a day at breakfast over long period of time. Makes you feel great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My body loves it!

Reviewer1313681님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Thorne mediclear plus has really helped me control an auto-immune condition I have. My body loves it! The overall inflammation has decreased considerably and I've tried everything out there... this stuff is the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1376781님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had used the regular MediClear with good results in the past so I took the plunge and ordered 4 of the MediClear Plus. The taste is different, but the results are fantastic. I'm using it for at least 2 and sometimes 3 meals a day. The large amount of extra weight I have been carrying is dropping rapidly. My skin started drying out some so I supplement occasionally with Omega 3's. All of my adult life I have had a fibrocystic breast condition. After just 1 1/2 containers I can feel an amazing difference already. As a breast cancer survivor, I am anxious to have my next mammogram in January, I have a suspicion the fibrocystic condition will be completely gone by then. Long story short, I'm very happy with the Mediclear Plus product.

Amazing product

Reviewer3070618님께서 Mar 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Chronic Lung Disease and I take MediClear Plus every morning with a cold pressed juice, it is amazing, I have more energy and feel all over better.. I still cant breath but would not be without MediClear Plus now. If I am having a really bad day I will take it with lunch and dinner.. totally recommend this product..

Thorne Research MediClear Plus

Reviewer1738761님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It makes me feel so much better and I know I am getting all the vitamins and minerals I need in one serving. Can't rave enough about it.

Great Product

Reviewer1091198님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Dr of Natural Medicine required me to take this to build my immune syst.

Prefer original MediClear

Reviewer1773942님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got hooked on MediClear during my first cleanse. When it was time to order more, I decided to try the MediClear Plus (I figured with the Plus it ha to be better!). MediClear has some orange and vanilla flavoring the the Plus doesn't seem to have. In my opinion the Plus has a flavor that reminds me of (and forgive me for this) vomit. This time I ordered the MediClear and I am much happier.

good job

Reviewer1788031님께서 Jun 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I ordered you were out of stock on my product. You asked me if I wanted to be notified when product was in stock. You did, I ordered, and it arrived in a cuople days. Good job!

Good Stuff

adechamplain님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to say that I prefer the taste and texture of the Vega whole food health Optimizer which also has a lot of fibre. But i already have a lot of fibre in my diet. Thorne Research Mediclear Plus is a light protein powder which also has vitamin and mineral content and other great liver antioxidants which help the liver detoxify. I use one scoop of this with water and a bit of stevia powder in a water bottle and use it at the gym after my training. I find it easy to drink and enjoy it and absolutely love Thorne Research products, their purity and absence of unwanted ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best Way To Start My Day!

Reviewer3174111님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mediclear Plus is a quick drink that is energizing and tasty. I love to start my day with Mediclear. Sometimes I mix it with juice, fruit, greens mix or just plain water. Mediclear is a great snack at night or late afternoon to fill in if I'm hungry but don't want carbs or to be too full. I'm hooked!

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품