KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩12,783

₩12,783

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

poor

5441601568455206788님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

poor efect for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

More Energy

waygookfood님께서 Sep 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking these after a suggestion from my doctor to take iron supplements due to slight anaemia. I noticed an increase in my energy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Absorption and digestive problems with iron supplements.

4883319748657197439님께서 Aug 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Other iron tablets on the market (iron sulphate, iron fumarate, even iron amino acid chelate)resulted in constipation, and had little effect on my iron levels, whereas iron picolinate has no side effects and resulted in my iron levels returning to normal after years of being below the normal range.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Digestible

Reviewer1437738님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My body likes these better than the two other forms of iron prescribed for me at the VA.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Iron

5061344713706740299님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems a very good quality product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good form of Iron

MrJellybean님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No GI side effects and my iron levels went up. On top of that I love Thorne Research because they're on of the few companies that don't use magnesium stearate in everything.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best Iron

truevitality님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne research has the best mineral formulas I know of so far and no excipients, but do take with some vitamin c for best absorption

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

high quality product

rebeccavr님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works for me

Reviewer1152663님께서 May 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

works

Reviewer2385808님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »