KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Food Intolerance and Biotin

Reviewer1324153님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started this product after reading about how many symptoms biotin deficiency shares with food intolerance, and it is making a huge difference. I am noticing improvements almost everyday. It's definitely a big piece of the puzzle for me

Good dose.

Reviewer2062998님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In a few weeks begin to grow hair all over the body. It also avoids the transformation into an invasive form of Candida.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Prescribed to help with hair loss

Reviewer1164842님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this product as perscribed by my naturopath for hair loss and to boost engergy levels. So far the hair loss has slowed.

Biotin for yeast

4875826815133045622님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the biotin for yeast overgrowth and highly reccomend this brand, noticed good improvement after using this product.

Biotin for pyrrole

truevitality님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find Biotin important for all my pyrrole clients as well as use it myself.

Great supplement

4765474154650035312님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can be difficult to source a biotin supplement. Biotin is important for Skin and nail health and can also help regulate blood sugar levels without interfering with blood sugar medication. A great product.

as above

5178058751249594427님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appears to be good value

a great buy

Reviewer2097871님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As usual, Thorne deliver another solid product. Thanks Thorne

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This will take some time

Rena61님께서 Jul 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will update in due time, however, I do notice my normally paper thin nails are not bending so easily. Edited to Add: I am switching to whole food vitamins/minerals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I haven't start it yet but I'm sure it is great, like all Thorne Research products

Reviewer1195326님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품