KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great digestion benefits

5366899512419571632님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

Good for HCL issues

5288925636569334589님께서 May 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with the ridges on the finger nails which I've been told is from lack of hcl in the stomach, which these supplements are good for.

Great combination

5452316239914227539님께서 Nov 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed less bloating and flatulance since i have been taking this product

Thorne research b.p.p.

4796200338404644353님께서 Jul 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent very pleased

All good

5487247764118075801님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

great for aiding digestion

truevitality님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

Excellent digestive aid

Reviewer2929250님께서 Apr 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

stomach issues

Reviewer2992616님께서 Jan 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

Stomach pain

Reviewer2321253님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

fantastick digestive aid

Reviewer2609561님께서 Dec 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite digestive aid, I felt the difference after the first capsule! It assists in the bodies production of stomach acid and it supplies pancreatin enzymes and pepsin to ensure full digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel so much better after my meals when I use this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품