KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

i have fast hearbeat and headache from it

4857152115001127732님께서 Sep 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

started to take 1 tablet a day and noticed that got headache and fast hearbeat, then cancel taking B-complex and everything became fine. after few days statred to take it again and again got heartbeat and headache. did not work for me , sorry

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Update

4736885251877719317님께서 Apr 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used it for a week and I can feel the energy as odd as that sounds but usually I would drink two 8 oz cups of coffee by 2pm and I haven't had a caffeine urge. I have mthfr so the combinations of vitamins works for me. I had given it 5 stars and changed it to 1. Update: After a year of having a bottle half full... I can say I didnt get through the bottle. I felt good mid day but by the evening hours I had such a bad headache concentrated right above my eyes. I tried once again after I stopped taking them and the same concentrated eye headache came back along the burpy feeling. I switched to another multivitamin that didnt have me squinting my eyes and they have the same amount of methylfolate and same vitamins but different doses of them.

Not right for me

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6, though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품