KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Consistent High Quality

Reviewer1006772님께서 Aug 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

Always been happy with Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer1559362님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I have always been happy with Thorne Research's 5HTP , I made other purchases all from the Thorne brand recently but was disappointed by most of them except the 5HTP which I will keep buying and will not try other brands for due to lack of bad side effects and the efficacy of the mood lift I feel by taking 5 capsules each night. If I take them in the day they make me too sleepy. All pharmaceutical antidepressants have made me depressed, even if I wasn't before taking them (I was prescribed them to reduce fibromyalgia type pain), so Thorne 5HTP has been a blessing in getting a mood lift while enduring chronic pain.

5HTP for headaches

Reviewer1088842님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

warning

5068618026788751761님께서 Apr 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took one pill twice and got dizzy, couldn't control my eye movement, so I stopped taking pills. And I found many articles about 5-htp and B6 that says it could be fatal to take two elements at once. article of 5-htp-and-dizziness This product contains 5-htp and B6 together, and I recommend you to think about it first.

Lifts Depression, Calms Anxiety

Reviewer1912677님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone who experiences mild depression and anxiety frequently, I've tried a variety of 5-HTP brands. Thorne has been the most effective so far. Not sure it would be sufficient for a full-blown depression episode, but then I haven't even gotten close to that level since using 5-HTP. Generally take one cap at night, increasing to two at night and one in the morning if I notice my mood deteriorating over a few days.

Tryptophan

Reviewer2616703님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product

At ease

Reviewer3131880님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have finally found some peace

Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer3033237님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My naturopath has prescribed this for bedtime use, to help me relax more, so I sleep better. Have been a user of this for over 7 years with success.

Thorne 5-HTP

Reviewer1754091님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is 1 of the best products I've tried - since my Thyroid decided to pack it in I was tired & miserable - the 5-HTP has really helped.

Recommended by my Dr

Reviewer1700524님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품