KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Consistent High Quality

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1006772님께서 Aug 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

Always been happy with Thorne 5HTP

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1559362님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I have always been happy with Thorne Research's 5HTP , I made other purchases all from the Thorne brand recently but was disappointed by most of them except the 5HTP which I will keep buying and will not try other brands for due to lack of bad side effects and the efficacy of the mood lift I feel by taking 5 capsules each night. If I take them in the day they make me too sleepy. All pharmaceutical antidepressants have made me depressed, even if I wasn't before taking them (I was prescribed them to reduce fibromyalgia type pain), so Thorne 5HTP has been a blessing in getting a mood lift while enduring chronic pain.

5HTP for headaches

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1088842님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Lifts Depression, Calms Anxiety

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1912677님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone who experiences mild depression and anxiety frequently, I've tried a variety of 5-HTP brands. Thorne has been the most effective so far. Not sure it would be sufficient for a full-blown depression episode, but then I haven't even gotten close to that level since using 5-HTP. Generally take one cap at night, increasing to two at night and one in the morning if I notice my mood deteriorating over a few days.

Tryptophan

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2616703님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품