KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Consistent High Quality

Reviewer1006772님께서 Aug 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

Always been happy with Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer1559362님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I have always been happy with Thorne Research's 5HTP , I made other purchases all from the Thorne brand recently but was disappointed by most of them except the 5HTP which I will keep buying and will not try other brands for due to lack of bad side effects and the efficacy of the mood lift I feel by taking 5 capsules each night. If I take them in the day they make me too sleepy. All pharmaceutical antidepressants have made me depressed, even if I wasn't before taking them (I was prescribed them to reduce fibromyalgia type pain), so Thorne 5HTP has been a blessing in getting a mood lift while enduring chronic pain.

5HTP for headaches

Reviewer1088842님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Lifts Depression, Calms Anxiety

Reviewer1912677님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone who experiences mild depression and anxiety frequently, I've tried a variety of 5-HTP brands. Thorne has been the most effective so far. Not sure it would be sufficient for a full-blown depression episode, but then I haven't even gotten close to that level since using 5-HTP. Generally take one cap at night, increasing to two at night and one in the morning if I notice my mood deteriorating over a few days.

Tryptophan

Reviewer2616703님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product

At ease

Reviewer3131880님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have finally found some peace

Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer3033237님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My naturopath has prescribed this for bedtime use, to help me relax more, so I sleep better. Have been a user of this for over 7 years with success.

Better than Prozac

5183582229690605775님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

headache relief in a bottle

Reviewer2097871님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

wonderful

4831910338290835660님께서 Dec 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was able to completely get off Lexapro without the anxiety appearing. Very please with this product. Though, I wouldn't recommend removing any doctor precribed medication without talking to your doctor first.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품