KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great taste

Kitty2k님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Xylitol

Reviewer1605959님께서 Feb 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this one because I was looking for a birch source, non gmo. It works well for what I'm doing with it.

Great

Reviewer2535502님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for my teeth its good quality

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A very good alternative to sugar

4758008711358699533님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't use sugar on a daily basis, and I'm very careful with sweeteners. But for some recipes, most natural sweeteners will cause a problem in texture, taste or color, and that's when birch sugar becomes really precious. That's why from now I'll always have some in my pantry.

great product

Reviewer2915698님께서 Jul 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for recipes -- it's great, and affordable. There's no sugar "yank" but the baked goods taste great!

xylitol from birch bark

Reviewer2406648님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

GREAT!!

Reviewer2121718님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just what i have been looking for! Natural from birch, tastes and looks JUST like sugar, BUT it is not unhealthy! FANTASTIC! I use it in cooking, baking, on cereal, u name it... I will never use sugar again!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Reviewer2948648님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1877725님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

THE ULTIMATE SWEETENER

Reviewer3225496님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product and loved it...it became unavailable at my local health food store...I found out it was out of stock from the manufacturer...but I found it at I HERB, placed an online order and it was delivered to my home in three days! Thank you, I HERB...I will consult your website first for this and other products I use...Jan_In_Texas

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품