KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

nice

Reviewer2624820님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Birch sugar = white sugar

Reviewer2961203님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Reviewer2948648님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

Great taste

Kitty2k님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

Excellent sugar alternative!

Reviewer3304143님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

Great replacement for sugar

RutLervik님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely the ultimate sweetener!!!

THE ULTIMATE SWEETENER

Reviewer3225496님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product and loved it...it became unavailable at my local health food store...I found out it was out of stock from the manufacturer...but I found it at I HERB, placed an online order and it was delivered to my home in three days! Thank you, I HERB...I will consult your website first for this and other products I use...Jan_In_Texas

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1877725님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

Awesome!

Reviewer1742806님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting sugar substitute - ever! Delicious!

Good!

Reviewer2678504님께서 Oct 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good sweetner. Good company and iHerb is great.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품