KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

nice

Reviewer2624820님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Birch sugar = white sugar

Reviewer2961203님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Reviewer2948648님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

Excellent sugar alternative!

Reviewer3304143님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

Great taste

Kitty2k님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

GREAT!!

Reviewer2121718님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just what i have been looking for! Natural from birch, tastes and looks JUST like sugar, BUT it is not unhealthy! FANTASTIC! I use it in cooking, baking, on cereal, u name it... I will never use sugar again!

xylitol from birch bark

Reviewer2406648님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

Great

Reviewer2535502님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for my teeth its good quality

Great replacement for sugar

RutLervik님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely the ultimate sweetener!!!

Xylitol

Reviewer1605959님께서 Feb 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this one because I was looking for a birch source, non gmo. It works well for what I'm doing with it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품