KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

The Tao of Tea, Organic Spicy Tulsi Chai, 16 Tea Bags, 0.68 oz (19.2 g)

₩5,063
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Delicious and very calming

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PurplePegasus님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I woke up not feeling too well. I picked up my iHerb package and made a cup of this tea. It's very comforting, the box says "nurture your soul" and I couldn't agree more. It took away the discomfort and I now find myself feeling peaceful and calm. What a great tea. The taste is very mild spicy, fragrant, not overpowering, exactly the quality you'd expect from an organic, non adulterated tea. This is 100% pure and no added flavors. I'm reviewing this after my first cup, it is that good. I only brewed it just a minute & half because green tea starts to become bitter after more than 60 secs but this is not green and the box says you can brew 4-5 min so will try that next time see how the stronger taste is. At any rate, I drink teas for their nourishing nutrients and this definitely gives instant mental benefits. I trust that the antioxidants are working their magic and the physical benefits one can't gauge are there as well. A very reputable company that does not use toxic "natural flavors" with hidden chemicals. I'll come back to them and buy more of this for friends.

Spicy Tulsi Chai

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5141089498718213645님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I loved this tea! Great flavour and good to have a different tasting tea as I drink a lot of peppermint and green tea. Will definitely order again :)

Great drink

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4906872613848574448님께서 Mar 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of my favorite tulsi tastes. Herbs make it quite pleasant and interesting drink.

A slight perk-me-up

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SavoringLife님께서 Jan 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes alright (I drink it without adding sweeteners) and it does give a slightly perk-me-up. And nah, it is not spicy unless you can't tolerate any spiciness at all.

Great

5431948600581235274님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Organic, healthy and very tasty!

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품