KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,206

₩11,340

할인금액: ₩1,134 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best white tea I've tried

Umbridge님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've heard wonderful things about white tea, but here most of our white teas aren't loose leaf so I haven't been very impressed. This is excellent. It has a subtle flavour, isn't heavy on the tannins, and a faint floral aroma. I don't know how else to describe it, except that it tastes elegant. It doesn't need milk or sugar, and is perfect as is!

Excellent White Tea to the Connoisseur

Reviewer1463803님께서 Nov 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an avid tea drinker and quite a snob when it comes to the green tea varieties. This tea is subtle and delicate just like a white tea should be. It is also truly low on the caffeine content (which sometimes is not always the case with certain brands of white tea depending on how overly processed it is.) I highly recommend this tea and would buy it all the time if it weren't too expensive for my price range.

Yum

5423922871961194980님께서 Jun 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

simply delicious

very good

khldoonalshehna님께서 May 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

good product

4748158956888940322님께서 Jun 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it because pauntful period and after few caps pain is stoped and I was so hapy because I didnt use pils for pain any more

Looks Very Good

5381377404839896383님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this tea to make Kombucha, The leaves are full sized and look so freshly dried if there is such a thing. I'm still awaiting the finished brew. I did find a piece of plastic string in the packet though.... Not sure what that was...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

beaty can with ugly grass inside

5223778067493670035님께서 Nov 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A really perfect can. But the tea inside has no smell and taste at all. Do not advise to my enemies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I will not buying this brand anymore

Reviewer1357189님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a good tea and not value for money

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품