KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Softens my heels without a mess

organic님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A nice product that works well.

4920839906792723020님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It goes on smoothly and leaves my feet feeling nice and soft. I also use it on my knees and elbows for some heavy duty moisturizing. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it isn't horrible and goes away quickly.

Funciona

4925339988864446388님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Manteca de karité en barra con aroma a menta. Muy refrescante, muy hidratante pero tarda mucho en absorber por lo que sólo es apto para ir a dormir. El formato barra multiplica la durabilidad y amortización del producto.

Great idea to easly use.

4707045460390892072님께서 Oct 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great idea to easly use.

Intense smell

LovelyHoney님께서 Sep 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this deodorant-like packaging, it is great if you don't want to grease up your hands while moisturising your feet, it's very cool! It gives great moisture and it melts in contact with your skin. The only downside is the smell. It is not bad (like After-Eight chocolate bars), but it is sooo intense and lasts forever!

i like it

4772329128476090466님께서 Nov 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice smell and mosturizing =)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Me gusta mucho para invierno

rocioes님께서 Sep 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es muy cómoda de aplicar ya que no tienes que pringarte las manos para nada. El olor a cacao se nota bastante y es un olor muy rico. Hidrata estupendamente los pies (que es para lo que yo la uso), y aunque me parece un poco cara es muy buen producto

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품