KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Seaweed Bath Co., Wildly Natural Seaweed Foot Butter, 2 oz (57 g)

₩5,918
₩11,847
할인금액: ₩5,930 (50% 할인)
59 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (44)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Softens my heels without a mess

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

organic님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Rich and moisiturising

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1596347님께서 Feb 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have slightly cracked heels. Just started using for a few weeks and can see some improvements. To improve the results, I scrub my feet using a pumice stone in the shower and use this afterwards. I realise I need to use this every day consistently or the cracks start to appear again. Having said this, i like the packaging as it's convenient with the roll on and it feels very rich. I will give 3 stars for now and update later on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Labai geras

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5462334646376170571님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

No. Just do not.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5157381173289645154님께서 Apr 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell of the cream is terrible. Causes vomiting. You can not use the product because of the smell. I threw the cream after one attempt. For me it was a waste of money. Not recommended at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Ingenious

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DeanaS님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »