KO

₩3,122

₩3,334

할인금액: ₩212 (6% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Yum!

Reviewer1589877님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste and chew. I like all their flavors.

candy

Ingridfromsweden님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

tasty

YEAH!

Reviewer2627454님께서 Apr 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are insanely delicious!!! Originally bought them for my sister and ended up stealing a handful after tasting one, I can't believe the flavours! They're a little expensive for the amount you get, but worth it due to it's organic ingredients, great texture and excellent quality product.

Exquisite flavors

4929416243856968489님께서 Feb 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavors are exquisite and the texture is excellent - chewy yet very soft.

Yummy

Reviewer1363836님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste :)

Real Fruit Juice

Reviewer3043619님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its really tasty with real fruit juices and not too sweet! I like the different flavours too! Will buy more in future!

Best gummies ever

Reviewer2469382님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these, they have the best amount of chewiness in a gummy candy I've ever had, and they're vegan!

Fruit Gummies Snacks

HeidiT님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really liked the flavour of these. Organic candy can often be a bit bland, but these were great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I LOVE these Gummies Fruit Snacks! TASTY TREATS!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE these gummy fruit snacks. I like the fruity taste, as well as the fact that they have no high-fructose corn syrup, no MSG, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. I also like that they are gluten free and allergen free since I have to be very careful about what I eat. Tasty Brand has other great flavors of gummies too! They are all fantastic - very flavorful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No artificial colors or flavorings

anomisyu님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good gummies alternative without any artificial flavorings or colors, all natural.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품