KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tasty gummies are tasty

Mary-B333님께서 Oct 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These gummies are pretty delicious. They all have a slight creme flavor, because they are "smoothie fruits," and they taste so much better than the artificial conventional kind. They are also more jelly textured than chewy. Minus one star because some of them are banana flavored, which I thought was kinda gross, and they are pretty expensive. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Too gooey

4730279819778000170님께서 Jun 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too gooey for my taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I LOVE these Gummies Fruit Snacks! TASTY TREATS!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE these gummy fruit snacks. I like the fruity taste, as well as the fact that they have no high-fructose corn syrup, no MSG, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. I also like that they are gluten free and allergen free since I have to be very careful about what I eat. Tasty Brand has other great flavors of gummies too! They are all fantastic - very flavorful.

Exquisite flavors

4929416243856968489님께서 Feb 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavors are exquisite and the texture is excellent - chewy yet very soft.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Real Fruit Juice

Reviewer3043619님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its really tasty with real fruit juices and not too sweet! I like the different flavours too! Will buy more in future!

Yummy

Reviewer1363836님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste :)

YEAH!

Reviewer2627454님께서 Apr 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are insanely delicious!!! Originally bought them for my sister and ended up stealing a handful after tasting one, I can't believe the flavours! They're a little expensive for the amount you get, but worth it due to it's organic ingredients, great texture and excellent quality product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No artificial colors or flavorings

anomisyu님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good gummies alternative without any artificial flavorings or colors, all natural.

Fruit Gummies Snacks

HeidiT님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really liked the flavour of these. Organic candy can often be a bit bland, but these were great.

Best gummies ever

Reviewer2469382님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these, they have the best amount of chewiness in a gummy candy I've ever had, and they're vegan!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품