KO

iHerb 상품평

₩30,614

₩40,289

할인금액: ₩9,675 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

heaven in a bar.

stephd님께서 4 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

Good snack bars

Reviewer1730231님께서 5 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found these bars to be very tasty and satisfying, but they could really be improved if they had about half as much sugar and a little more sea salt.

ok..

Reviewer1621299님께서 2 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste ok. They are good for on the road and you need a protein fix. They are "wet-ish" inside the wrapper, and the cranberry part is squishy in your mouth. This taste is pretty unremarkable. They are pricey too, and I will probably not buy them again.

Wonderful!!

Reviewer3033844님께서 12 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it was different then I expected

4808068843841320546님께서 11 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite

Wonderful product

Reviewer1227426님께서 11 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These Tanka bars are terrific. I cary one with me every where I go. Since I am diabetic, these are great for quick nourishment. I highly recommend them.

Yummy travel food!

Reviewer1873301님께서 12 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I eat Tanka bars as a meal or snack. They are gluten and dairy free and make great travel food! My order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!

Good Choices.

Reviewer2441222님께서 11 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I participated in the Breast Cancer 3 Day, a 60 mile walk over three days. Because I have a soy allergy I can't always eat the snacks provided on the event. These bars were great, good for energy, soy free and they taste great. I think they will also be great next time I take a backpacking trip.

Delish

5665010533898890912님께서 7 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love them, unfortunately not the cheapest snack... But you do pay for quality.

delicious

Reviewer2503595님께서 8 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

delicious, handy on the go. wish it were a bit lower in sugar and higher in protein, but it's a fine snack.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품