KO

₩7,649

₩10,052

할인금액: ₩2,404 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Works--Confirmed!

Reviewer1205818님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 from pill vitamins and I turned up anemic. My doctor suggested I try a sublinqual (under-the-tongue product.) This is the first product of this kind I have tried. I will know soon exactly how well my body absorbs it when I have more blood tests done soon*. But there is no reason to think this won't work just fine and, it has folic acid and other B-vitamins too! It disolves quickly and the taste isn't bad. *Just got blood test results and I am not only no longer anemic, I am on the high-side of B12 now! So its confirmed. It works!

micro lingual

Reviewer1761684님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most B vitamin mixes taste pretty awful to me. Yet these are just fine melting on my tongue. I dont mind the flavor at all. In fact I look forward to it after a few weeks.

A very good product!

Reviewer2427918님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

When on sale at iHerb, I will stock up as it is the best B-Complex supplement I have taken. I often put 2 Tabs into a dish of plain full-fat yogurt, cover - and leave out overnight. Then in the morning mix the dissolved Tabs further, before adding fresh berries, and eating. Instant energy and very good for your gut health! iHerb has best prices. I wish they would also stock more of Superior Source regular B Complex however, as they are usually Sold Out even when offered at their everyday pricing.

All in one.

sarahknits님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a B complex. It has many B vitamins all together in one pill. Which I needed.

~

amarrille님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`m using them for one week, I can say that I like them, only they taste not so good. My hair falls out not so many. My mood is improved.

OK

MarieMR님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tiny tabs do not dissolve readily under the tongue. Have to suck them and they take to long to dissolve. The taste is expected for Vitamin B's its ok, at least you can swallow them instead if you want. The neon tint in your urine shows an excess of the B vitamin riboflavin leaving your body. Not feeling any burst of energy from these, actually feel sleepy instead of feeling awake as I usually do. Anyhow I guess people with problems with swallowing Tabs might benefit from these. iHerb provide fantastic service and fast delivery! Thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taste

5409506739573272640님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought buying a MicroLingual tablet is a good idea, but I just can't stand the taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

changed color to brown & taste horrible then orderd new one same problem

AbbyPro님께서 Dec 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i ordered one but after one month it changed in color & taste it taste horrible i think it was storing problem in high temperature in my home ordered new one from the opening in same delivery time i had the same problem changed color & taste from pink to brown color they need to check it & they need to change lactose to another sweetener to stevia ( like there other products ) there is a lot of allergy patients don't use it because of lactose

Can't stand the taste

Reviewer1439427님께서 Apr 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just received a package and took one. When I opened the bottle the tablets were kinda messy, that orange brown color everywhere. The smell was musty, but of course I thought I'd try one right away. The taste was horrendous! I put it under my tongue and waited it to dissolve, but it didn't (well, it did. Just reaaaaally slowly). At the end I couldn't wait that long, I had to spit it out. The taste was really hard to get off my mouth, that was one of the worst tastes I have ever tasted! Not sure if these have gone bad, the date says 04/18 but the horrible smell and orange/brown color... Are they supposed to just taste and smell like this?!

Tastes awful

4672103407580196186님께서 Jan 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will never buy the product again, it does not dissolve properly under the tongue. Most of the boxes contet was crashed and crumbked, Smells and tastes awful.....makes me feel sick. I will never order it again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품