KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

High Quality product

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

odereviews님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3181965님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Very happy with these

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2350202님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Such goods should not be sold. They should return my money.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

antiaging님께서 Mar 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was no vitamin K2. Tablets were very uneven, erratic, irregular, unequal composition. Some were bitter and others just sweet. One of them was very bitter. Some dissolve 60 seconds and another 10 seconds only. My health has grown worse after these pills.

Inst Disolve tabs

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Giordie님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품