KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩18,026

₩23,113

할인금액: ₩5,087 (22% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(7)
4 별점
(1)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Perfect!

Reviewer1394679님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me with irregular heart beats. Excellent product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best K2

Reviewer2177198님께서 May 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

MK7 is the best K2 form to take according to Dr Mercola. This is not from GMO soy. Love sublingal small tablets as I take a lot of supplements. For each 1,000 I.U.s of vit D, you need to take 100 mcg of K2 as the D will cause a deficiency.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Such goods should not be sold. They should return my money.

antiaging님께서 Mar 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was no vitamin K2. Tablets were very uneven, erratic, irregular, unequal composition. Some were bitter and others just sweet. One of them was very bitter. Some dissolve 60 seconds and another 10 seconds only. My health has grown worse after these pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

superb

Reviewer2065993님께서 Oct 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

most effective K2 thus far.. can notice difference in teeth too

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

Reviewer3181965님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

High Quality product

odereviews님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I like it

Reviewer2255839님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't tell if it is working yet, haven't used it long enough but I do like the sublingual dissolving tablet. so much easier to take and feels like it might absorb better this way.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Inst Disolve tabs

Giordie님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very happy with these

Reviewer2350202님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품