KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,652

₩22,633

할인금액: ₩4,982 (22% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

High Quality product

odereviews님께서 1 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Such goods should not be sold. They should return my money.

antiaging님께서 3 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was no vitamin K2. Tablets were very uneven, erratic, irregular, unequal composition. Some were bitter and others just sweet. One of them was very bitter. Some dissolve 60 seconds and another 10 seconds only. My health has grown worse after these pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

Reviewer3181965님께서 5 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Very happy with these

Reviewer2350202님께서 9 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

Inst Disolve tabs

Giordie님께서 11 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

best K2

Reviewer2177198님께서 5 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

MK7 is the best K2 form to take according to Dr Mercola. This is not from GMO soy. Love sublingal small tablets as I take a lot of supplements. For each 1,000 I.U.s of vit D, you need to take 100 mcg of K2 as the D will cause a deficiency.

superb

Reviewer2065993님께서 10 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

most effective K2 thus far.. can notice difference in teeth too

I like it

Reviewer2255839님께서 5 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't tell if it is working yet, haven't used it long enough but I do like the sublingual dissolving tablet. so much easier to take and feels like it might absorb better this way.

Perfect!

Reviewer1394679님께서 1 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me with irregular heart beats. Excellent product!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품