KO

₩9,919

₩12,917

할인금액: ₩2,998 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Don't Waste Your Money

Reviewer2786187님께서 Feb 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying Stevia extract powder from iHerb for many years. NuNatural and NOW Stevia Extract Powder brands are both excellent. I, however, recently threw my money away when I bought 12 ounces of NuNaturals Stevia Powder, thinking I was buying Stevia EXTRACT Powder. Their Stevia Powder contains mostly "Maltodextrin and natural flavors." It is 20 times less sweet than the Extract Powder, and it doesn't taste as good. And I started putting on weight, something I didn't want, after using it. But this product, Sweet 'n Natural stevia Leaf Extract, is even much worse. I started using it at the recommended dosage and then increased gradually trying to reach some degree of sweetness but the more I added, the bitter it became. Gonna throw it away along with the NuNaturals Stevia Powder.

Super-bitter!

Reviewer1474964님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes, that's all.

try another

Reviewer1493960님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia did not satisfy my expectations seemed like a flour, and was not very sweet either.

THIS STUFF IS NOT SWEET

Reviewer1186427님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I USUALLY BUY NUNATURALS,BUT I WAS STUPID & THIS WAS CHEAPER BUT IT IS NOT CHEAPER. I USE 1/2 TABLESPOON OF NUNATURALS TO 3 QUARTS OF TEA TO SWEETEN, I DO NOT LIKE MY TEA TO BE TO SWEET JUST ENOUGH TO TASTE, BUT WITH SWEET & NATURAL I USED 3 TIMES MORE OF IT AND STILL CAN NOT TASTE THE SWEET. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN.

not very nice

Reviewer1396650님께서 Nov 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is horrible its floury and bitter would try another.

Best of 6

Reviewer2238409님께서 Oct 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried about 6 other brands and mainly use it in coffee - so far this one is the best value and I really like the taste. I used Splenda for quite a few years and wanted to get away from its chemicals and chlorine. Too much of any Stevia is going to get bitter but have not experienced that with this brand. I have no idea about cooking so have no idea how this works as a powder and it does get a little over-powering when I add it to cereal.

Stevia Extract

Reviewer2344431님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product at a reasonable price. We use it to sweeten iced tea on a daily basis, as well as for cooking and baking. The 9.73 ounces goes a long way making it a healthy economical choice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

stevia leaf extract, superior source, sweet'n natural

nailcrazy69님께서 Aug 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't use sugar in my kitchen, but sometimes you just need something sweet and stevia is great solution. I use it for occasional baking cookies or cakes, or simply when someone drops for a cup of coffee. I'm pretty pleased with this product.

Love it

Reviewer1383003님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great to use instead of sugar, and way healthier

Not bad

Reviewer2456317님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a nice stevia extract, the only thing is just that we need to use a little more than 1/3 teaspoon. but overall, very good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품