KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,454

₩33,919

할인금액: ₩7,465 (22% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Dissolves fast

4723027099405364007님께서 Feb 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product dissolves very fast under the tongue. I feel more energetic.

x

4807799958050200030님께서 Dec 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids love these as they melt under the tongue and they pretend it is blood

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended for feline diabetic neuropathy

Reviewer3015136님께서 Mar 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a procuct that was recommended on the internet to treat feline diabetic neuropathy (loss of power in the hind legs)and it does seem to have helped our boy greatly. After 5 weeks of using the product he has regained much of his mobility and is able to move more freely more quicly and for longer at a time. We are delighted.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Amazing stuff works wonders!

5559359946988768708님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have bought this for my hubby who suffers from all the low B12 symptoms (his blood work showed low normal b12 values). He takes this on top of the weekly injections just to hang in there enough for his next injection. so he doesn't get the migraines back and very tired symptoms. He loves it (and he usually ignores all supplements, but he faithfully takes this one). He lets it absorb in front of his foreteeth for maximum absorption. He says it works better that way. I can tell the difference if he forgot to take it or not. It increases his energy and makes it possible for him to get things done in the day. Highly recommend it. But would always check bloodwork too before taking this stuff so you know what ur dealing with.

Works well

Reviewer2014818님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with this product. These tablets dissolve quickly and have helped to raise my B12 levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dissolve easily, but can "disintegrate" in pill box

Reviewer2733085님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer these sublinguals to Jarrow's since these dissolve so much faster. However they can make a bit of a mess in pill minder boxes as they tend to fall apart if jostled around too much. Will probably try a few more brands to see if I can find some that dissolve quickly and don't make a mess.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B12, 5000 mcg, 60 Tablets (SPS-90750)

4933584242572993763님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second purchase of this product. Unfortunately I haven't been back to my practictioner to be checked all is going okay. Life is sometimes too busy and hectic. My daughter recommended the product as she uses it as well.

Excellent product

Reviewer2158129님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

melts quickly. No sugars, artifical sweeteners and works very well. Best methylcobalamin product I have found.

Best B12 I've tried

4771393442837609291님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best oral B12 pills I have tried. They give me a concentration boost on days when I am run down. The taste is neutral enough as well when dissolving under the tongue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

They do dissolve pretty quickly....

Reviewer3231844님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

but not instantly. Still, I'd give them a thumbs up.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품