KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Très bon - Very good - Heel good

5208752823435593687님께서 Feb 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Une façon facile de prendre de la vitamine B12 Fond tout de suite et goût neutre => facile avec les enfants Pas de Mg stearate en additif !!!! Prix d'ami pr une molécule de B12 de qualité supérieure

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good unless you are allergic to acacia gum

teacupLA님께서 Jan 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a great simple product. I am allergic to acacia gum so only use when the others run out

Great Product

5359973194038685596님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

See my other review! They make a product that looks the same and comes with 100 pills per bottle instead of 60, bottles just a few cents different in price. I pick the bottle with 60 ct. because the B-12 come from Methylcobalamin, my research says that is the best. Sly changing the count instead of adjusting the price to keep both at 100 ct., just want to point out the difference. Don't think you can find a brand that disloves even close to these. So much easier on your body, and you get more from each dose.

Seriously?

Reviewer2607044님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can not tell any difference when using this. Nothing at all. I have ridges on my thumbnail and when I take B-12 my nail will start to smooth out and the ridges get smaller - not with this B-12. They got larger and started to get some on my other thumbnail. No energy, no nothing, could not tell I was even taking this.

Wonderful

Reviewer2834180님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the instant dissolving tablets. Size is very small, I like that, and the red color doesn't bother me at all. If you are careful opening the bottle and removing the cotton, the red does not go everywhere.

great product

Reviewer2657801님께서 Jul 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really does give you energy quickly

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Favorite source of B12

Reviewer1148576님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tiny tablets are easy to take and dissolve very quickly under the tongue. Excellent product.

Haven't started it yet

Reviewer1795820님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't like it that much in comparison to NOW B12

ultra fast melt

Reviewer2882806님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pills are definitely small and red. I am currently using 1000 mcg once or twice a month. I was taking 5000 mcg once a week, which gave me insomnia and prostate pain. High levels of B12 apparently increases prostate cancer risk. Without blood tests, it's hard to know the right dose. These are very low in sugar. The bottle has a screw cap with cardboard in the cap. There is an absorbent in the bottle. It was messy opening the bottle - the cotton piece pulled out a few pills and red dust got all over the bottle. The foil seal peels off fairly clean with no sticky residue. I might try capsules next time, since I don't think sublingual tablets are necessary for most people.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great b 12 product

Reviewer2198938님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice way to get b12 without the fillers, etc. So far I really like this product and I've used it for about a month now.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품