KO

₩7,203

₩9,467

할인금액: ₩2,264 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

best b complex ever

Reviewer1018331님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Guys come on.....its because of reviews like these that companies are loading our supplements with chemicals. This vitamin does not contain all those so called "natural flavors/colors to make it taste and look good to make us want to buy it.....but this is what we should buy because its the real deal....its good for us, its what our bodies need to function the way it should...so come on guys forget the taste, its pure and that's what should matter....

I feel better now.

5721219723395907532님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found I had to have b12 injections because my b12 was so low that I was having memory problems! I Could not absorb b12 naturally. I started looking for a product that would save me from having to go to the doctors for injections! I found the b12 in this product! Then I was advised to take more of the 'B' s group for depression and fatigue. So I tried this product - b12+ all the Bs I needed. The difference is remarkable. Once I had trouble getting through each day:( now I have a renewed vigour!!!!! :) YAY

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now I'm sure I've got some B vitamins in me )))

Reviewer2891273님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got Crohn's disease, so it's always a chance that the tablet will go through my intestines without dissolving. That's why I started taking the tablets in microlingual form. Vitamins B are of crucial importance to those like me. The taste is nasty, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes and I eat or drink something good after taking this tablet. It gives me more energy which I do need because I feel down due to cytostatic drugs. I think I'll buy it again!

Makes me relax

Reviewer2170266님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The difference between other B complex is that "Superior Source" makes me calmer in five minutes, suppose the B quantities are the reason. Good for headache. Similar to "Life Time liquid B" but portable and no need to refrigerate. 60 tablets, may be too short. Make it higher! :)

Great B-complex vitamin

Reviewer2963961님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Disolve right in your mouth, no need to digest, full potency. Really like these...

Good Energy

Reviewer1550058님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a sub-lingual source of B, however, this product does not taste very good and I would not advise letting it dissolve under your tongue.

Bad Taste, did use much

Reviewer2350202님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have a strong, unpleasant taste. We did not use them for long.

Bad taste

4771393442837609291님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the other Superior Source microlinguals I have tried, like the no shot B12, but this one (the B complex) tastes awful! There's no way I can dissolve under my tongue, and even to swallow it I have to wash down with a sweet drink rather than water because of the taste. Why can't they use the same flavour as their other ones? The Vitamin D and B12 sublinguals are not unpleasantly flavoured like this one. I'm sure it delivers the vitamins, it just tastes horrendous!

Dont' believe the reviews

5656137955047421201님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes disgusting. I was gagging after I put it under my toungue

Moldy product

Reviewer2655417님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not wish to say too much here, but my bottle had black spots in it and smelled off. This company needs to improve their quality. Pity.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품