KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,966

₩16,626

할인금액: ₩3,660 (22% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very effective!

Reviewer2635804님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

Best B-12 I have tried!

odereviews님께서 Sep 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Reviewer1631849님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

B-12, B-6 and folic acid

Reviewer1912391님께서 Jul 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Will order again!

Methylcobalamin B-12

Didokitty님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

Excellent Product

5754258480535181476님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As always the Superior Source range are excellent. Does what its supposed to do, pure, naturel and tastes good. I will continue to buy this product and others from Superior Source!

best b12

5713616581660490450님께서 Nov 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have struggled with cfs for years and finally found a doctor who was able to help. A series of B12 shots made a huge difference which I now maintain using this product. It doesn't fix everything, but in combination with mineral supplements & sleep support (melatonin) has put some life back into my lifestyle. The biggest improvement is in cognitive function. A great relief to have my brain back - amazing that a tiny red nugget each day can make such a difference to quality of life.

The best form

Reviewer3160195님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the natural form of B-12, no junk in it.

Excellent but expensive

Reviewer2674045님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품