KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Superior Source, Melatonin, 1 mg, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

₩5,918
₩7,697
할인금액: ₩1,779 (23% 할인)
17 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (4)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Fast-acting & very effective

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1770859님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best melatonin product I've ever used. The tablets are tiny and dissolve almost instantly with no chalkiness and/or flavoring. They work very quickly. I take it right at bedtime. I find 1mcg of this brand to be a lot more effective than 3mcg (or even more) of other brands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Melatonin with quick effect

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

odereviews님께서 May 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have a racing mind when you go to sleep, trouble to get sleep or fighting against jet lag. Try melatonin. I suffer from the racing mind at the night every now and then, and I wish I would have found melatonin sooner. Thank god they made this prescription free here in Finland recently. (Only 1mg melatonin thought) I like the Superior sources products as you place them under the tongue and they dissolve quickly. I feel the calming effect with these faster than with the tablets you need to swallow (I have tried 3mg non-dissolving tablets previously). 1mg dissolving tablets gives pretty close to the same effect as 3mg melatonin tablets. I usually take one or two 1mg melatonin tablets before I got to sleep. Tablets are really small, and dissolve quickly! Superior Source’s tablets provides an excellent price and quality ratio.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

really works

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5617736531651699626님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After 5 days using this tablets I can sleep well without it. Before I sleep bad by menopause.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Happy nights, relaxed days

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5737416560305184900님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Efficacy at that low dose, fast action. It dissolves instantly and the comfort is total

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good Product.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

CindyW님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

With this product I am able to fall asleep quickly. I tend to have some crazy dreams sometimes, but I do wake up feeling like I had a good night's rest.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »