KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Strongest D That I Could Find

Reviewer1022577님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength

Reviewer2729495님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product for my horse. She has PPID (Cushings Disease) and couldn't shake skin infections. I started with 2 daily and after great improvement in 2 months, I now administer 1 daily with Prascend Pergolide for PPID! It as hard to find a D3 in a high dosage... this works very well for my horse. I administer it in a syringe with a bit of water and she takes it super easy. It breaks down quickly. Thank you!

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

4819717247518805977님께서 Feb 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

It works!

4990023730774113856님께서 Apr 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

Thank you iherb!

atarhim님께서 Mar 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

sunlight

5666681641301185897님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this D3, perfect way to take it. this is my favorite company