KO

₩17,934

₩23,439

할인금액: ₩5,505 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

vit D3

Reviewer2640010님께서 Jul 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

no complaints

Inst disolve tabs

Giordie님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

Strongest D That I Could Find

Reviewer1022577님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength

Reviewer2729495님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product for my horse. She has PPID (Cushings Disease) and couldn't shake skin infections. I started with 2 daily and after great improvement in 2 months, I now administer 1 daily with Prascend Pergolide for PPID! It as hard to find a D3 in a high dosage... this works very well for my horse. I administer it in a syringe with a bit of water and she takes it super easy. It breaks down quickly. Thank you!

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

4819717247518805977님께서 Feb 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

It works!

DesertLiving님께서 Apr 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

sunlight

5666681641301185897님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this D3, perfect way to take it. this is my favorite company