KO

₩19,874

₩27,612

할인금액: ₩7,739 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love them!!

Reviewer1987862님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like getting my calcium, vitamin D and magnesium all-in-one on a normal day. Getting them with pomegranate and blueberry adds more nutritional benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product, no ill effects

Reviewer2905922님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for a few months. Good product.

Super Nutrition Calcium Blend

Reviewer2160005님께서 Mar 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of my favorite supplements ever! The price is right and the speed of delivery (and shipping costs) is always excellent with iHerb.

Love it!

krupenek님께서 Jul 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it for my Mom who struggles with Osteoporosis, but it becames my favourite too! A thoroughly thought combination of ingredients, that include Vitamin K2 in the form MK7, which is essential for bone strength and cardiovascular health. Pills are slightly big, but not too hard to swallow. Have a nice sour taste thanks to Vitamin C.

Nice calcium blend

Reviewer2591917님께서 Jan 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the varied supplements included with this calcium. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the size of the tablets, and to get the recommended amounts you have to take three of them a day.

calcium in 3 easy swallow tabs

Reviewer1658682님께서 Jan 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellant product, that I have been using for some time,now. Only 3 tablets provide ALL the calcium & vit.D. along with the rest of the essential minerals. It breaks down & absorbs well

very good

Reviewer1202829님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this brand!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품