KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Delicious

5691030560235434820님께서 Mar 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if they com from Amazon jungles but they do taste like pale skin peanuts which I adore)

OK but NOT Great

Reviewer2681241님께서 Apr 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

According to Sunfood's website these peanuts were supposed to taste ane be MUCH DIFFERENT than, say, Planters peanuts. But the ONLY thing that I tell the different is the texture. The taste is about the same. Don't waste your money like I did :(

Interesting peanut variety

5331548608800559935님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used these to make peanut butter and the intense, rich flavour really enhanced the peanut butter. Will definitely use them again.

Tasty

Viktorija님께서 Jun 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like these peanuts.

Nothing like "normal" peanuts

5391046737718211965님께서 May 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've never tasted peanuts that are organic, even, because I can't get them in the store. That's what led me to these. I love the taste, they taste so much more than regular peanuts, taste more fresh, somehow! Only downside is that it tickled on my tongue afterwards, so I suspect I may have some sort of allergies...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

try new things.....you might like them

4923517768182085284님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these out of curiosity. They are NOT salted but they are very flavorful and great to munch, add to trail mixes, or salads.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

tastes like your everyday peanuts...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

although i am sure this is healthier than a regular peanuts that often carry a hidden danger of bacteria inside that can be seen under a UV light the taste of this product is similar to regular peanuts and costs is much higher,it was a nice tryout but i don't think i could afford it as an everyday use product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I would have rated much more highly...

Reviewer1582777님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

...for these are delicious. But I hit a handful of odd-tasting ones, like mould. I am now disinclined to finish them off. Shame. They are nice. Hopefully it was a one-off.

Interesting

MikeMember님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely peanuts, but with a fuller flavor. Also nice lightly toasted.

Sunfood's Jungle Peanuts are very good

Reviewer2357101님께서 Jul 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to stay with the Sunfood brand since I trust their sources. I know there are a lot of brands out there and they all look the same. So happy to see iHerb carrying these. -Janis

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품