KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

nice energy

5185620844867116592님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I blend this with hemppowder and banana for a real energybomb before the gym..love it!

Well

5139949681938491841님께서 Sep 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

As much as I am sure it is extrelemy healthy, the taste is strong and horrible. I put less than a teaspoon in my 400ml shake and I feel the taste so strongly that I can't actually drink it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could not stand the taste

frivolousgirl님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to see if it could help me in balancing my hormones. The problem was that no matter what I put it in I could taste it, and it does not taste good in any way. I even tried adding a teaspoon instead of a table spoon, sadly the taste still took over too much. And less than that I'm afraid I won't feel the benefits. Also, even after forcing myself the smoothie or whatever I've added it in, I did not feel like my energy level went up. I haven't tried any other brands, and I will still try to finish it up, but I don't know if I'll ever re-buy any maca powder. I just can stand the taste or the consistency it gives the food.

Energía inmediata

5456110537663641780님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me declaro fan absoluta de la maca. Desde agosto que descubrí que me daba energía no he dejado de tomarla todas las mañanas en el smoothie. Y también muchas tardes, después de comer la pongo en el té. NO noto diferencia de la maca normal a esta que es la maca roja. Ni de sabor ni de chute de energía. Compro las dos y consumo las dos. Si estáis cansados os animo a que la probéis una temporada, a mí me funciona de maravilla.

Excellent product

4788003083043464322님께서 Jul 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product! Making my second purchase...

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품