KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Sunfood, Raw Red Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

₩29,453
₩29,464
할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)
9 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.1 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

nice energy

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5185620844867116592님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I blend this with hemppowder and banana for a real energybomb before the gym..love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Could not stand the taste

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

frivolousgirl님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to see if it could help me in balancing my hormones. The problem was that no matter what I put it in I could taste it, and it does not taste good in any way. I even tried adding a teaspoon instead of a table spoon, sadly the taste still took over too much. And less than that I'm afraid I won't feel the benefits. Also, even after forcing myself the smoothie or whatever I've added it in, I did not feel like my energy level went up. I haven't tried any other brands, and I will still try to finish it up, but I don't know if I'll ever re-buy any maca powder. I just can stand the taste or the consistency it gives the food.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Energía inmediata

5456110537663641780님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me declaro fan absoluta de la maca. Desde agosto que descubrí que me daba energía no he dejado de tomarla todas las mañanas en el smoothie. Y también muchas tardes, después de comer la pongo en el té. NO noto diferencia de la maca normal a esta que es la maca roja. Ni de sabor ni de chute de energía. Compro las dos y consumo las dos. Si estáis cansados os animo a que la probéis una temporada, a mí me funciona de maravilla.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Well

5139949681938491841님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As much as I am sure it is extrelemy healthy, the taste is strong and horrible :\ I put less than a teaspoon in my 400ml shake and I feel the taste strongly...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품