KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Perfect sunflower seed butter

Reviewer2219064님께서 Sep 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product!

Reviewer1369954님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son absolutely loves this spread, will eat tons of it by the spoon if I let him. Tastes a whole lot like peanut butter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very delicious

Reviewer3266879님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this butter. It's delicious and nutritious!

Peanut butter killer!

Rosiee님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't have a severe peanut allergy, but when I eat peanuts/peanut butter , it is usual for me to develop a rash somewhere on my body. Peanuts are not so easy on the liver, and generally are some of the least healthy "nuts" (they are from the "Beans" family). Of course this review shouldn't be focused on peanut butter, but I use it to make my point. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, and there is nothing wrong with eating is as long as you don't have a peanut allergy, BUT I find Sunflower butter and Tahini (Sesame "butter") to be EXCELLENT, much more nutritious and healthy alternatives to it. This one is great - no salt or any unnecessary additives, I'm free to recognize the natural flavor. I personally find it delicious. As ingredient to my homemade protein bars or just straight out of the container, it makes for a great snack.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

delicious

Reviewer1085481님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Yum!

Reviewer1207034님께서 Apr 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't buy organic in the area. I combine this w/ organic Almond butter and jam. Healthier than pb and my kids love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread

Reviewer2317192님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this from a TV advertisement a couple years ago, and I loved it. I can finally have what some take for granted, which is sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwiches, and they taste just as good as peanut butter. I have nut allergies, all nuts actually, and this enables me to have PB&Js again. Thank you for carrying this product!

Satisfied

Reviewer1530005님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very creamy and tasty! I use it as a substitute for peanuts butter. It goes well with almost anything.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good source of magnesium

Reviewer2954358님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great and one serving provides lots of minerals including magnesium. Because of these excellent nutrition qualities, I think I will be switching to this butter from an old staple - peanut butter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nice

patpyott님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesn't need stirring