KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very delicious

Reviewer3266879님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this butter. It's delicious and nutritious!

delicious

Reviewer1085481님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Satisfied

Reviewer1530005님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very creamy and tasty! I use it as a substitute for peanuts butter. It goes well with almost anything.

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread

Reviewer2317192님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this from a TV advertisement a couple years ago, and I loved it. I can finally have what some take for granted, which is sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwiches, and they taste just as good as peanut butter. I have nut allergies, all nuts actually, and this enables me to have PB&Js again. Thank you for carrying this product!

nice

patpyott님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesn't need stirring

Отличная паста!

5361218646908587627님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Подсолнечная масса. Как я поняла, это семена подсолнечника, перемолотые в пасту наподобие шоколадной. Паста очень густая, однородная, рыжего цвета, вкус семечек, маслянистая, много не съешь. Я приноровилась добавлять чайную ложку в кашу, очень вкусно)) А если еще добавить орехов, сухофруктов, то вообще супер здоровый и главное вкусный завтрак получается!

Interesting and Great!

HealthyErica님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This taste was very unique but in a very good way! I loved it! I definitely recommend this and would buy this product again!

Riquísimo

SandraZGZ님께서 Aug 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A mi madre le ENCANTA!!!!! Está enamorada del sabor y la textura. La tengo en la cesta para volverla a comprar

Yummy

4612242794996739975님께서 Oct 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We can't find sunflower seed butter where we live. I love the taste of it. I often mix it with peanut butter or almond butter and use it in recipes as a butter substitute.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than peanut butter!

5121316531061688243님께서 Mar 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once my husband tried this product, he has not gone back to using peanut butter. The bonus is we don't every worry about contamination!

상품 11-20 중 전체 23 상품