KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very good

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it so far.

Great substitute for PB

Reviewer1409645님께서 Sep 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much healthier than peanut butter. Ok flavor. It's whole30 approved!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste, easy to spread

Reviewer2295193님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is already well mixed and keeps well in the fridge. Good substitute for those who can't take peanuts but I notice that if taken in large amounts they can cause my throat and tonsils to close up and become iritated. A little goes a long way.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

tinatherese님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

but would be even better with a hint of salt

Great product

4884741320604555280님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not exactly the texture I expected but this was my first time tasting sunbutter. Overall very tasty and I use it for many things (the best use yet was on top of French toast with maple syrup!)

Yum

Reviewer1215436님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste a lot like peanut butter. Not as strong, but a really good substitute! I love that they haven't added anything to the sunflower seeds!

It's ok

4736306425052953047님께서 Apr 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended for those who love it.. Got a bit tired of it, but it is actually quite good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty but higher in fat.

4983149196640897860님께서 May 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste, but I still prefer peanut or almond butter. Also, it has more fat and less protein than almond and peanut butter. It is all natural, and if you want sunflower seed butter or just a little difference in your usual nut butter, this is a fine choice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Healthy alternative, but very rich

eselle님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this to be very rich and thick, and thus rather drying to the mouth. Make sure to have a drink on the side, especially if you're having it on toast. Its natural flavour is very evident, so you need to add sweetener if it is not to your taste. I actually mix it with maple syrup, and it goes really well on pancakes. There is a slight bitter aftertaste of roasted sunflower seeds, but this could simply be a testament to its organic and unrefined state (at least we know that SunButter seems to stay true to its claims). Overall, it's not bad at all; I mainly wanted to try how sunflower butter was like and for its nutritional benefits. I would not repurchase due to the price, but wouldn’t mind doing so if I can get it for a lower price.

Great

5101638549302499619님께서 Feb 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice, not my favourite sunbutter but this comes free of nut traces and is perfect for my son with allergies.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품