KO

₩4,803

₩6,748

할인금액: ₩1,945 (29% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Stevia Supreme

Reviewer3092098님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is not bitter, pleasantly surprised.

stevia

Reviewer2955802님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is the best stevia on the market and we have tried many but have returned again and again to this brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2994189님께서 Sep 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

packets are paper. dissolves fast. nice that it is mixed with xylitol, but it seems not sweet enough for my coffee/cocoa so I have to use two packets, which makes it a bit expensive so I probably won't buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice taste but packaging should improve.

Monika77님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is good, no bitterness. Bought many packs at once, after reading some review. But they should really think of upgrading the packaging, as all individual pack is made of paper, so when i travel & the weather was wet, the stevia sugar gets clumpy & sticky.

Best Price Best Product! Stevita, Stevia Supreme, 50 Packets

Reviewer3305092님께서 Dec 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a surprise when I found your online store, Great Prices, Great Products and one of the few who ship to Canada. I love iHerb.com and I will continue to order from you.

My hubby loves it.

Reviewer3352217님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No aftertaste.

The Best

Reviewer2842811님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting Stevia I have tried to date.

Nice

Reviewer2953797님께서 Jan 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice

Great natural sweetener!

Reviewer1056288님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite natural sweetener because it is all stevia and natural xylitol from beech and no erythritol! Perfect in drinks.

Great Sweetener

Reviewer1079912님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like using regular sugar in my coffee because of the calories and what not, and usually I'm pretty skeptical about sweeteners because of the chemical after taste. Stevita, however, tastes great and you don't need more than one packet per cup of coffee. I highly recommend this product and will certainly be buying it again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품