KO

₩2,583

₩2,937

할인금액: ₩354 (12% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Nah

4756213167339460021님께서 Jun 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

ENG: Taste much in some minutes , then the gum get hard and tasteless and get stuck between my teeth. Wont buy again. I may be unlucky but i dont buy this again. NOR: Mye smak de første minuttene, så blir den hard or smakløs og festet seg mellom tenner/smuldret seg opp. Mulig jeg var uheldig, men kjøper ikke denne igjen.

Jum

5630411448834443711님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I want more of these, really sweet and cinnamony

Nice

Reviewer1920504님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product and the Cinnamon taste is my favor. Spicy. However its names sounds like the Stevia is the sweetener while it's only the forth sweetener between the ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good flavour, but not long lasting

5671870959561200857님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gets hard and flavourless too quick. But I do like the flavour when its still around.

Not good

odereviews님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm in a search of good tasting Stevia product, but yet I haven't found one. First these taste pretty good, but after a short while the taste turns rather disgusting. You need a proper gum to remove that taste from your mouth. 2 stars for sorbitol and xylitol. Good thing that the price wasn't that bad.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Strelka님께서 Dec 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Diezgan spēcīgas garšas košļenes, bet garša turas tieši tik ilgi, cik tās ir lietojamas.

Maravilloso

5696321027312143748님께서 Jul 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Auténtico sabor a canela y sin calorias

bon

4772162902834555421님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

très bon goût de cannelle

good!

madamVi님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good. love this. will buy this again!

Stevia gum

4913906851540354175님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wasn't sure what this gum would be like, but I am very pleased with it. I was looking for an alternative sweetner in gum other than aspartame. Was glad I found this gum, really like the cinnamon flavor. I was fortunate to find someone who was coming to Canada from the US to visit, otherwise the postage would be as much as the gum.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품