KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩6,112

₩8,493

할인금액: ₩2,381 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best flavor of all!!

Reviewer1155664님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

OM Goodness good!!!! So sweet and creamy tasting! Love this flavor and brand, I have sweet leaf English toffee as well, but this one is better....at least here!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I really don't like stevia

4844540685300453282님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

But this is great. I use a few drops in combination with almond butter that I've already sweetened with agave, and cover in my homemade chocolates. Makes the almond butter inside taste like... Toffee flavoured marsipan. Great stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very creamy and rich smell

Sweetx-Shorty님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Imparts a rich and creamy taste into your coffee/hot chocolate. Definitely recommended. Squeezebottle design also ensures minimal mess and the stevia drops flow quite smoothly, not droopy/thick/sticky.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

super brand

5010190600247773850님께서 Oct 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you like the toffee this item is for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it!

victorya님께서 Aug 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use only some drops in coffee.The smell is very intense and I can not use a lot of it because of it's specific taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice flavor

GallaChiro님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, I use regular stevia and then a splash of this to flavor my coffee, that way it lasts longer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Toffee Stevia

Reviewer3339239님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product, I just didn't think the toffee flavor was strong enough.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice Flavour

5649150956425648240님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok taste, I prefer wisdom naturals English toffee to this though

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love this!

Reviewer3100286님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beautiful toffee flavour. I put this in my coffee and plain yogurt. No bitter after taste, and easy to use bottle. I will continue to repurchase.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lieliska piedeva kafijai

5137640653012240195님께서 Sep 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tikai 5 pilieni un jūsu kafija garšos lieliski. Iesaku visiem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 61 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »