KO

₩6,019

₩8,364

할인금액: ₩2,345 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not impressed

Reviewer2223848님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this mainly to sweeten water. However before you even put enough of the stuff in to start tasting like "strawberries" it gets horribly bitter (I love stevia extract but this stuff is vile). Other than that it really doesn't taste like strawberry and gives my food this awful smell of cough syrup. I really wanted to like this but I can't find any practical uses for it.

BEST. STEVIA. EVER.

Reviewer1652066님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this to my apple cider vinegar and water, and my kids won't stop asking for it, now. They like that drink better than fruit juice, which is fine by me! I have used this in smoothies, ice cream, oatmeal, just about anything I can think of, and I'm STILL trying to find more ways to use it! I love it.

Ok flavor

Reviewer2869993님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This flavor was good but I think the peach flavor was better/tasted more natural. I like the bottle with the built-in dropper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

5579739940349203331님께서 Nov 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

great

Reviewer2177198님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes really good

Great Flavor

Reviewer2022270님께서 Oct 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of my favorites. I add it to cereal and diluted herbal drinks.

Good taste and smell

5358208372418061161님께서 Feb 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it really is good in water and tee and can be used in cakes as a flavor

Excellent

Reviewer2336325님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried the strawberry and I think is excellent, I like the flavor a lot, use it in my morning shake. Sometimes I add a little agave syrup if want extra sweetness. The toffee was my favorite, now I think strawberry is, with toffee a close second.

Mmmmm

Reviewer2482094님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this more than any of the other stevia I bought! It's great for strawberry lemonade :)

love them all

Reviewer2292722님께서 Jan 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love all the tastes of this brand!

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품