KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Flavor

Reviewer2022270님께서 Oct 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of my favorites. I add it to cereal and diluted herbal drinks.

great

Reviewer2177198님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes really good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

5579739940349203331님께서 Nov 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love them all

Reviewer2869923님께서 Oct 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I almost have all the Stevita Flavors. This one I use in my smoothies, fatbombs and shakes. My favourite one is the toffee. Put that one in your coffee, chocolate anythings etc.

Excellent

Reviewer2336325님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried the strawberry and I think is excellent, I like the flavor a lot, use it in my morning shake. Sometimes I add a little agave syrup if want extra sweetness. The toffee was my favorite, now I think strawberry is, with toffee a close second.

Nice

5754822074333548830님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good flavor

Good.

4812198796122043908님께서 Nov 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Happy to report that this is a good product. I have only used it in yogurt so far. I also got the peach flavor which I liked a bit more. Tastes just like store-bought strawberry yogurt (when added to home made plain yogurt - so while it doesn't taste like fresh strawberries, I didn't expect it too seeing how it is NOT fresh strawberries. But for what it is, I was happy. I have also been using several flavors of Wisdom Naturals SweetLeaf drops. I find that each flavor varies in how I like it, so I tend to 'rate' them by flavor, rather than the brand as a whole (really didn't like the chocolate raspberry, but LOVE the english toffee), so I will treat this brand the same. It is nice to note that this brand is a fair bit cheaper though!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A bit funny strange taste

Tingeling님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good. Will I buy again: I dont know

Good taste and smell

5358208372418061161님께서 Feb 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it really is good in water and tee and can be used in cakes as a flavor

Not overly flavorful

5649150956425648240님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Still very nice to add to yoghurt along with some fresh strawberries but the flavour isn't very strong.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품