KO

₩11,725

₩13,389

할인금액: ₩1,664 (12% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Good

francesjoan님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on reseach and other's comments I bought this for long term health. Mercola.com says to add 1 tablespoon tumeric to 1 quart boiling water which makes tumeric more absorbable. Works for me. This tumeric is organic but somewhat different from Frontier brands. Seems to almost have some ginger overtones. I love ginger so no problem with that.

Turmeric

Reviewer2981997님께서 Oct 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use atleast a teaspoon of this spice with vegetables on a daily basis for the curcumin with its numerous benefits. It's fatsoluble so I add coconut oil and a hint of black pepper for better absorption. Hoping for the curcumin to ward off dementia. After a month of regular use I've noticed it's great for the skin, seems to work from the inside out moisturising and adding a certain glow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great value, good product, potent stuff

5528018204925581758님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for cooking as well as for Turmeric Face Masks (which has helped with my acne/skin problems). This product is much more potent than normal store bought turmeric. Noticed effectiveness of mask straight away after switching to this organic product versus store bought standard stuff. Stains everything so avoid getting on clothes!

Great product!

5712866017306315198님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take turmeric for my Arthritis. I have tried other organic turmeric from this web site and they did not work. Star west seems do work well.

Great for Inflammation!

Reviewer1149187님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Suffering from leaky gut, this product has soothed inflammation and has allowed my intestinal tract to heal. Excellent for overall detox as well!

Help Inflammation

Reviewer1085743님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Starwest Botanicals is a great company. Their organic Turmeric Root Powder is fresh and works wonders as an anti-inflammatory tonic. I like it as a tea with ginger and a little sweetener like stevia. It has really help me feel better. Best of all it has done wonders with minstrel cramps.

Crohn's food

5324077134647419475님께서 Jul 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some brands have been hit or miss making me sick, but this one was okay. Edit: many packages later, still other brands make me sick and this is okay.

yumm...love this

Reviewer1676014님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this gorgeous yellow staining spice... use stainless and wear black! It is worth it...I even have a yellow silicon spatula just for this.

Beautiful

5602475129292382614님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect turmeric, love that it is organic, and affordable!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2994189님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

smells very good, fine texture. I bought it to pack into my own capsules to use as a supplement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품