KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Delicious Vanilla, 1.2 lbs. (544 g)

₩28,129
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2453280님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Reviewer3137975님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

taste good

Reviewer3045679님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Reviewer2922413님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

not just for seniors

Reviewer1173305님께서 Jan 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품