KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,981

₩31,227

할인금액: ₩4,246 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

Reviewer2453280님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Reviewer3137975님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

taste good

Reviewer3045679님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Reviewer2922413님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

not just for seniors

Reviewer1173305님께서 Jan 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

great lunch

Reviewer1537729님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energizing, easy to have around and healthy

EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS SPIRUTEIN

Reviewer1702084님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

MUY BUENOS

excellent delivery to UK

5054441264596335542님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am based in Scotland. Iherb delivery went smoothly even got automated call to pay import tax. Highly recommend and will be a regular customer as prices beat anything Ive found in Uk

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Mixes easy and taste great

Reviewer3103314님께서 Dec 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mix in 1/2 cup water then add your favorite milk if you like. Easy to digest and taste great.

handy

Reviewer2176544님께서 Apr 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for meal replacement