KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not something that I would spend my time reading

Reviewer1438643님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was reading a few pages of this booklet till the author mentioned that we should cut down on saturated fat which includes coconut oil. I totally disagree with him as coconut oil is not a bad saturated fat as it is a medium chain fatty acid and will not turn into trans fat when consumed. Contrary to what was previously believed by many health care professionals coconut oil in fact has many health benefits. Did not bother to finish reading this booklet.

Controlling blood pressure

Reviewer1192995님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This booklet was very helpful in helping me identify the type of garlic used to control blood pressure. All garlic is not created equal and this booklet helps the user find the right type for the right condition.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very informative, even for a advertisement booklet.

megancb님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This booklet is sponsored by a garlic supplement company, so it is a little heavy on the garlic information, however, it did contain lots of facts on other supplements and dietary changes. Recommended as a intro to high blood pressure.

Great Resource

Reviewer2455595님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was very interesting and I've learn quite a bit and has lowered my 1st stage hypertension to a borderline level. I hope to normalize it a few months down the road.

bp

Reviewer1694543님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have applied some of the remedies included in this book. Very factual.

Informative

Reviewer1738366님께서 Jun 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great booklet to read through...very helpful.

nice product

Reviewer1775852님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i ordered this book because i found out about a month ago i had high blood pressure and wanted to make a lot of changes in my lifestyle and diet

Blood Pressure Information

Reviewer2140932님께서 Sep 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For someone trying to control your Blood Pressure good information. Some of it you will be glad to know and some information of what you know already.

Blood Pressure Stop this Silent Killer

Reviewer1142452님께서 Sep 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good information

IGNORANCE ITS NOT A BLESSING

Reviewer1146948님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read it and it made sense to me..as I'm on high blood pressure prescribed medications, and I'm reducing the dosage wisely, I will implement the suggestion given in this booklent.

상품 1-10 중 전체 73 상품