KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very Good

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. It is very gentle on your skin both body and face. The fragance is refreshing as well.

Very good

opheart님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice smell - like citrus blossom (something like lemon blossom or bergamot essential oil). I beleive, that the orange blossom feels exactly like this soap, though I've never smelled it :-) The soap washes off very well, as not every liquid soap does. The skin on my arms is like a velvet when using it. By I haven't liked to use it as a face- or body wash. It seems, this soap dries my skin (normal type). Would buy again as a hand wash.

AMAZING HAND SOAP

4917076163549949801님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

South of France is by far my favorite hand soap....I wash my hands a thousand times a day....this soap leaves them smelling so nice and so soft, never dried out. I've tried several natural hand soaps and this is the best!!!

beautiful smell

Reviewer1609768님께서 Dec 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

and so soft! Love it!

Most excellent product

Reviewer2285364님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just have found this site, but will be a returning customer! Shipping was fast and packed very well...they carry a great line up of products that we use regularly..would highly recommend to others!

the best ever

Reviewer2055273님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is orange and my skin loves it. I am ordering more of this.

Love it!

Reviewer1508581님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying South of France liquid soaps to use as hand soap for the entire house for several years now. The orange blossom and the lavender are my favorites. All of them don't dry out my hands and smell great, not to mention they are also economical and natural. My kid has sensitive skin and has no problem using this; he even likes it.

Wonderful Orange Blossom Smell

Reviewer1438643님께서 Aug 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell of the orange blossom is very pleasant. The texture of the soap is not too watery nor too thick. There is one gripe though. I bought 3 bottles and all the 3 bottles have a problem with the pump dispenser. Very difficult to dispense the soap because the pump always get blocked.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5173234202537540738님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely does the jobb without drying your hands out afterwards. A little too much natural fragrance for my liking.

škidrās ziepes

effgaa님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Diezgan salda - apelsīnziedu un medus smarža. Virtuvē tiešām noderīgas un labas - noņem arī ne pārāk foršās smaržas. Patīk tas, ka gana liels iesaiņojums ir ir dozators. Vienīgais mīnuss - manu ādu nedaudz sausina.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품