KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,726

₩12,454

할인금액: ₩5,728 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Xylitol from Birch tree, not corn!!

Elifffa님께서 4 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This xylitol was really good. This is not made from corn, but Birch tree. Its much better for the digestive track. I use it for brushing my teeth. Xylitol is a cavity fighting ingredient. Love it!! I also use it instead of sugar :-) Taste is identical to sugar. Yummy.

Xylitol

5264118470229829463님께서 3 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild taste, from birch and good guality. Bought it for provocation testing (diet). Prefer this one compared to erythritol, but not something I will buy again. Will buy stevia and natural mineral rich sugars from now on. Highly toxic for dogs, so keep it out of their reach.

oh, I love this

alloriginal님께서 8 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could xylitol be another hoax, like agave nectar & cause tooth loss in the end?

PurplePegasus님께서 4 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product comes with an outer shrink wrap and inner seal, however my inner seal was half way undone and off the container. There is no little scoop inside (bummer) and the product is very white, crystals about the size of granulated sugar and free-flowing. First thing that surprised me is the cooling effect without mint. This is very refreshing, very sweet, tastes even better than real sugar. I did some research: even doctor Mercola praises birch xylitol. Then I went to see what Ramiel Nagel had to say about this. Let's just say it's not positive and echoes my suspicions. Is my intuition right? Is he? Can this product truly cause more enamel damage? It would be so much easier to ignore my intuition's protests and blindly use this delicious product but my fear is great here. I don't want to lose any more teeth. Although I did get some other xylitol products, to put this on my teeth after brushing them seems like it would defeat the purpose. I give this 5 stars for taste and great marketing, for the rest: I'm as much in the dark as anyone else. Question everything. I hope I'm wrong; dare I find out at the expense of all my teeth? My answer is no.

Good for teeth

Reviewer2141997님께서 9 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate it is non gmo and inexpensive. I mix with calcium lactate powder to make my own remineralizing mouthwash.

practial jar

5219788476217161666님께서 1 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great when traveling, tasty plus it's birch tree sugar, the best, corn xyilitol is poison to the body, use this brand

Great product

5519270808374319820님께서 5 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although, this is the first time using Xylitol, this product seems to be doing the job for me. I make a tooth powder concoction, by mixing baking soda, salt and Xylismart - cleans my teeth well!

Just like sugar!

Reviewer2928464님께서 9 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used in coffee and tea. Tastes just like sugar!

Excellent

nzreviewer님께서 2 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Non-GMO, not from corn, and doesn't leave me with a nasty after-taste when I bake with it - will definitely be ordering again :-)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

La uso para hacer dentifricos y enjuagues.

ROSSITA님께서 9 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

para el uso que le doy me gusta mucho. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품