KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Source Naturals, XyliSmart, 8 oz (227 g)

₩7,095
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Could xylitol be another hoax, like agave nectar & cause tooth loss in the end?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PurplePegasus님께서 Apr 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product comes with an outer shrink wrap and inner seal, however my inner seal was half way undone and off the container. There is no little scoop inside (bummer) and the product is very white, crystals about the size of granulated sugar and free-flowing. First thing that surprised me is the cooling effect without mint. This is very refreshing, very sweet, tastes even better than real sugar. I did some research: even doctor Mercola praises birch xylitol. Then I went to see what Ramiel Nagel had to say about this. Let's just say it's not positive and echoes my suspicions. Is my intuition right? Is he? Can this product truly cause more enamel damage? It would be so much easier to ignore my intuition's protests and blindly use this delicious product but my fear is great here. I don't want to lose any more teeth. Although I did get some other xylitol products, to put this on my teeth after brushing them seems like it would defeat the purpose. I give this 5 stars for taste and great marketing, for the rest: I'm as much in the dark as anyone else. Question everything. I hope I'm wrong; dare I find out at the expense of all my teeth? My answer is no.

oh, I love this

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

alloriginal님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Xylitol from Birch tree, not corn!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Elifffa님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This xylitol was really good. This is not made from corn, but Birch tree. Its much better for the digestive track. I use it for brushing my teeth. Xylitol is a cavity fighting ingredient. Love it!! I also use it instead of sugar :-) Taste is identical to sugar. Yummy.

Xylitol

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5264118470229829463님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild taste, from birch and good guality. Bought it for provocation testing (diet). Prefer this one compared to erythritol, but not something I will buy again. Will buy stevia and natural mineral rich sugars from now on. Highly toxic for dogs, so keep it out of their reach.

Good for teeth

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2141997님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate it is non gmo and inexpensive. I mix with calcium lactate powder to make my own remineralizing mouthwash.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품