KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Okay with the flavor

Reviewer3020816님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had better tasting Zinc Lozenges and will not buy it again. Has a chalky, a bit sour, a little sweet fruity flavor.

Sweet, but a bit chalky

jewelsinchina님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes similar to tums.

Tasty

4878463975267174910님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say that I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these, but then again, perhaps one would not expect clear effects from something that is needed in normal quantities in the body. What I CAN say is that they taste great!

Eat these before meals

odereviews님께서 Aug 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You might want to eat these tablets before meals, or these will make you feel nauseous. Taste is great. I like to cut these to 2-4 parts, and take multiple times a day. Price was fairly cheap.

OK

greenisthenewblack님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not really sure if these help or not, don't notice any positive impact to be honest. OK flavour.

In case of a flu...

Reviewer1989826님께서 Feb 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep these around in case a catch a cold. Haven't had to try these in action so far.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2614971님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it when I am about to get sick.Works well but the taste of peach and raspberry is too chemical.

Very zinc-y taste

Reviewer3282167님께서 Nov 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Large flat lozenge, with a bit more peach flavor than I prefer. Strong zinc taste that lasts. I guess that is good...

Tastes bad

Reviewer2384022님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This might be strong zinc, but these lozenges taste aweful. My whole family thinks that and I doubt we'll get through the bottle.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품