KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩13,107

₩24,270

할인금액: ₩11,163 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(1)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano, 60 Capsules

5620452701905154600님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product I use this for UTI alone with the de-Mannose and I have no longer any symptoms can you supply Uribiotic Formula as I can only buy this from USA as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Used during parasite and candida cleansing

5519574174450529604님께서 May 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did feel that this product aided in my cleanse but also felt it gave me bad heart burn. Will try it again as part of my next parasite cleanse

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Oregano oil

5707965677739817047님께서 Sep 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oregano oil is indispensable for my anti-inflammatory drugs, although the taste is too bad, but a good medicine tastes bitter, I really like this kind of anti-inflammatory drugs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Horrible capsule

Reviewer2847967님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like the quality of the capsule, it appeared very hard and brittle. Tried to open the capsule and dilute the oil in olive oil but the oil is very thick in deep orange colour with pungent smell, end up feeding it in tiny quantity to my dog along with his food.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Life saver

Reviewer1903483님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I think I have an infection- before the doctor can see me- their very mild anti-bacterial really help keep at infection from getting bad/ spreading. I got a lot of thorns in my hands once and they went inside and when some areas of my hands started turning blue- a sign of infection I took this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

strong die off

Reviewer1842372님께서 Jul 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

strong die off

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Review

Reviewer2008793님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is much nicer that actually having to take the diluted oil

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I haven't been sick in over a year

Reviewer2684236님께서 Jan 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

oil of oregano

Reviewer2099841님께서 Dec 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wow

Reviewer2254328님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great natural antibiotic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »