KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great stuff!

Reviewer2861035님께서 Mar 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When everyone else went into a H1N1 panic, I just stocked up on Oil of Oregano. This brand seems to be of good quality. As all my co-workers were coughing and taking sick time, I was just fine!

Amazing natural antibiotic

ALoren님께서 Oct 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of this, I no longer have to keep going to the doctor to take anti-biotics for the throat infections which I am easily susceptible to. I usually take it until the infection clears and 3-5 more days afterwards. Oregano Oil not only kills bacteria, but fungus too! The only thing I don't like about it is the funny aftertaste, which is very minor compared to the great benefits I am getting from it. I usually take probiotics 3 hours after taking this to replenish the good bacteria and up to 3 weeks after stopping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I haven't been sick in over a year

Reviewer2684236님께서 Jan 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

Wow

Reviewer2254328님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great natural antibiotic.

oil of oregano

Reviewer2099841님께서 Dec 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

Review

Reviewer2008793님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is much nicer that actually having to take the diluted oil

strong die off

Reviewer1842372님께서 Jul 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

strong die off

Oregano oil

5707965677739817047님께서 Sep 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oregano oil is indispensable for my anti-inflammatory drugs, although the taste is too bad, but a good medicine tastes bitter, I really like this kind of anti-inflammatory drugs.

Horrible capsule

Reviewer2847967님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like the quality of the capsule, it appeared very hard and brittle. Tried to open the capsule and dilute the oil in olive oil but the oil is very thick in deep orange colour with pungent smell, end up feeding it in tiny quantity to my dog along with his food.

Life saver

Reviewer1903483님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I think I have an infection- before the doctor can see me- their very mild anti-bacterial really help keep at infection from getting bad/ spreading. I got a lot of thorns in my hands once and they went inside and when some areas of my hands started turning blue- a sign of infection I took this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품