KO

할인금액: ₩7,626 (46% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Source Naturals Black Elderberry

Reviewer1039645님께서 Mar 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This remedy is a must for every family! I am a holistic therapist and prescribe Wild Back Elderberry or Sambucus often all year round for antibacterial and antiviral needs. I find this brand particularly appealing for adults and those who don't like to use the syrups and lozenges.

Great product for teachers

Reviewer1853120님께서 Sep 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't start taking my Elderberry until after school started and ended up getting sick. This stuff is very powerful for my system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Antiviral wellness in a bottle

WildSweetVermont님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love elderberry extract. It has kept me and my loved ones well when others around us were felled by colds and coughs. I have cut sugar way out of my eating plan, though, so the delicious Sambucol syrup I used to use is no longer an option for me. I'm very grateful to be able to get the healing goodness of elderberry in easy to take tablets, sugar-free. I love this Wellness line of products, each one I have tried is outstanding.

---

Reviewer2807399님께서 Aug 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is better than i had hoped for,very pleased!

immune health

Reviewer3164110님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really boosts the immune system to fight off viruses before they can take hold.

Elderberry

Reviewer1016423님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My immune system thanks you!

Handy form of elderberry

Reviewer1402070님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Handy to have on hand when you feel something coming on and don't have ready access to elderberry extract or tea. Strong, refreshing smell tells me it's the real deal. Small tablets too, so easy to swallow for those who can't handle big pills.

elderberry extract

Reviewer1841955님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tablets smell not very sweetly, what we were used to in britain were elderrberry tablets in capsules not extract of elderberry, but it seems to do the trick, colds and swine flu staying away at moment

must have for the flu

Reviewer3195111님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Elderberry kept my spouse from getting as sick as the rest of us with this flu going around. These were easy to take.

Elderberry Extract

Reviewer3217656님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a great stress reliever!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품