KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

IHerb Customer in Ohio

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2495069님께서 Apr 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying this product for approximately 4 years. I first purchased it because I had an ache in my forearm like I use to get when I pitched softball. My doctor recommended 2 aleve per day for 6 weeks and if that did not take care of it he would give me a cortesone shot. Well the aleve did not work so I went to the health food store and picked up the Turmeric. I took 3 tablets a day for 5 days and the pain was gone. I now take one a day for good health and if I have a flair up, sore wrist, ankle whatever, I take 3 a day for 5 days. It helps with any type of inflammation. I won't be without it. IHerbs prices are the best and I have not tried any other brands since this one worked.

pre-arthritic inflammation

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3085629님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of turmeric extract as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Turmeric - Exceptional Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sprinkles님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A+, splendid product. A lot of herbal products out there simply don't seem to have any effect on the body, but THIS one DOES. For example, if you have any effects of carpal tunnel or tendonitis in the wrists/arms, it really does reduce inflammation and make the arms feel better! Turmeric actually has so many beneficial effects on the body I can't even begin to mention them all.

Simple: It Works Effectively

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1519183님께서 Jul 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this for a stubborn area of inflammation and got relief over a period of a little over a week. It works slowly but surely. I'm still using it every day to make sure the problem doesn't recur. So far, so good.

Tumeric

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2974200님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice small tablets easy to take and most importantly does not smell or leave a bad taste.

상품 1-5 중 전체 22 상품