KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,388

₩39,606

할인금액: ₩18,218 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

IHerb Customer in Ohio

Reviewer2495069님께서 4 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying this product for approximately 4 years. I first purchased it because I had an ache in my forearm like I use to get when I pitched softball. My doctor recommended 2 aleve per day for 6 weeks and if that did not take care of it he would give me a cortesone shot. Well the aleve did not work so I went to the health food store and picked up the Turmeric. I took 3 tablets a day for 5 days and the pain was gone. I now take one a day for good health and if I have a flair up, sore wrist, ankle whatever, I take 3 a day for 5 days. It helps with any type of inflammation. I won't be without it. IHerbs prices are the best and I have not tried any other brands since this one worked.

pre-arthritic inflammation

Reviewer3085629님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of turmeric extract as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Turmeric - Exceptional Product

Sprinkles님께서 4 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A+, splendid product. A lot of herbal products out there simply don't seem to have any effect on the body, but THIS one DOES. For example, if you have any effects of carpal tunnel or tendonitis in the wrists/arms, it really does reduce inflammation and make the arms feel better! Turmeric actually has so many beneficial effects on the body I can't even begin to mention them all.

Simple: It Works Effectively

Reviewer1519183님께서 7 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this for a stubborn area of inflammation and got relief over a period of a little over a week. It works slowly but surely. I'm still using it every day to make sure the problem doesn't recur. So far, so good.

The best

Reviewer2182770님께서 3 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Turmeric is the best. I use it in addition to my thyroid meds, I feel better about 20 minutes after I take it, do reduce the inflammation and muscle pain.

Tumeric

Reviewer2974200님께서 5 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice small tablets easy to take and most importantly does not smell or leave a bad taste.

Turmeric

Reviewer3294260님께서 5 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased because it does not contain soy.

Nature's Anti-Inflammatory

Reviewer2707998님께서 11 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This extract really helps with pain in joints, the back and any arthritic pain since it is a natural anti-inflammatory. I've recommended it to friends who found the same relief and they recommend it to others. My husband and I take 1 tablet twice daily. We ran out while away and both of us were really starting to hurt.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

OrganicGirl님께서 12 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Tumeric extract,

Reviewer1102544님께서 3 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give this 10 plus, I have cut down on anti inflamitories and an-acids, it is not a miricle cure but enables me to get through the day without heavy duty pain relef

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품