KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩21,853

₩40,466

할인금액: ₩18,614 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bon pour les douleurs

Reviewer1052643님께서 Sep 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

j'en prend depuis 4 mois et mon mal de dos a presque disparu

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5703850621387951502님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

OrganicGirl님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works for gum disease, "leaky bowels", alzheimers

Reviewer3002663님께서 Oct 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i started my dad on these when he began to show signs of early alzheimers. 2/day got him up off the couch and clearing land with a chainsaw! After a few weeks, he told me that, for the first time in 40 years, his gums weren't bleeding. (I found some research later that affirmed turmeric reduces symptoms of perio disease.) A few months later, he told me that for the first time in his life, he wasn't having a "leakage" problem with his bowels, which had previously kept him running to the restroom every hour or so. Sure enough studies show that turmeric helps with colitis-type issues. If he doesn't take turmeric every day(along with coconut oil, aloe vera, B12, and fish oil), he starts getting confused. These definitely help. It would help even more if he would alter his diet and eat healthy, but that would be a miracle!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Old Flare

Reviewer1929891님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using a higher dose of this when I was having a small MS flare. I can say the symptoms did not get worse. I love the fact it has black pepper in it. This is a good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

flott produkt

5106584104797104015님께서 Feb 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

tar en til dagen fast

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tasty & healthy spice!

Reviewer2346507님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tumeric extract,

Reviewer1102544님께서 Mar 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give this 10 plus, I have cut down on anti inflamitories and an-acids, it is not a miricle cure but enables me to get through the day without heavy duty pain relef

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

will reorder agaih

Reviewer1344878님께서 Dec 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best one to take

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Anti-Inflammatory

Reviewer2707998님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This extract really helps with pain in joints, the back and any arthritic pain since it is a natural anti-inflammatory. I've recommended it to friends who found the same relief and they recommend it to others. My husband and I take 1 tablet twice daily. We ran out while away and both of us were really starting to hurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »