KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good diuretic...

Reviewer2002281님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Source Naturals Turmeric Extract for less than one month but have been pleasantly surprised that this is a great way to get rid of excess water. I believe it takes a few months to really see a dramatic difference in any symptoms that it is used to treat, so I will keep taking it for sure.

Source Naturals Turmeric Eztract

Reviewer1296537님께서 Oct 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good product which has really helped the pain in my finger joints.

Turmeric for Inflammation

SherryB님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This turmeric contains BioPerine and bromelain for better absorption which can be poor when the supplement only contains turmeric. Helpful for inflammation issues (so is bromelain). Good price and Source Naturals is a nice product line.

Really cleanses liver.

TriedandTested님께서 Jun 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get frequent acne outbreaks, but after taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, I realise that no matter what I do, only the right side of my face has pimples now. Looking at the Chinese acne face map, I realised that zits that pop out on the left side of your face could be connected to your liver condition. And since I no longer have those, I can only conclude that this turmeric extract is doing me good. If anything, it supports the notion that internal cleansing is the way to go.

Turmeric

Reviewer2388817님께서 Jun 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems OK.

my father loved it

4896942278735440423님께서 May 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little bit expensive..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

will continue to use on a daily basis

Reviewer2122978님께서 Dec 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this product for a short time, but my body seems to tolerate it very well. It seems to help me to have regular bowel movements.

So far so good

Reviewer1713070님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Still early to evaluate.Very good texture.

Excellent product

Reviewer1754570님께서 May 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Very pleased with cost and product

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품