KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very moisturizing

5080433777118990013님께서 Jul 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A lovely rich cream with very little smell. Very good as a night cream for the winter.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

4782787468264573426님께서 Jun 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very sensitive skin with acne, but also dehydrated .. I was afraid that this will be bad for my pimples, buuutt... no problem It is awsome and makes skin so soft :)

I love this cream!!!

gettingwell님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful tropical smelling cream. It absorbs quickly, is light, and doesn't leave my face oily. It tingles when I put it on so I know it is exfoliating. I usually don't use creams but will purchase this again. Check out the great ingredients. A 2 oz jar doesn't seem like it would go a long way, but it is really a lot and will last you for quite a while.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feels moisturing, but doesn`t absorb

Reviewer2888413님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the jar, the smell and the fact that my skin feels instantly moisturised when applied. What I don`t like is that my skin doesn`t absorb this cream and when I touch my face the cream peels off. Even hours after applying.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Smell is ok, cream rather rich but moisturizes well.

Reviewer2718707님께서 May 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contrary to some of the reviews here that likened the cream's smell to that of a skunk, the scent reminded me of pineapples and wasn't unpleasant at all. Texture-wise, the cream is quite rich and feels a little heavy / oily. definitely good for the dryer parts of the face, but not sure if the richness of the cream will be too heavy for my T-Zone, so am spreading very little there, if at all. So far the cream provides good moisture to my face. I would recommend using it with an exfoliating facial wash for better results.

Nice

AletaOrganic님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this stuff. Feels good on my skin, and smells nice. Just a little bit heavy. Best for use just before showering, in my opinion. Let it sink a little while, then shower. Or before bed. My husband uses it, too, and it seems to help his skin. I actually noticed a difference before I knew he was using it. I have found iherb service exceptional, and I am always astounded by my savings! And I have never had to pay one cent for shipping!

Love it!

Reviewer2252999님께서 Mar 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you love your self,,it is for you!

Soft skin

5415461323712089270님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good used as a night cream, absorbs well and has a very nice smell.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz

4813587071685204531님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Очень довольна кремом - лицо,вроде,похудевшее и кожа стала лучше.

Skin eternal cream 2

4892230936550273753님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Liked how it moisturized my skin but it did kind of feel like a burn on my skin....I think it was because I have sensitive skin.....

상품 81-90 중 전체 371 상품