KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩15,151

₩28,055

할인금액: ₩12,905 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

skin cream

Reviewer2824866님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it. Keeps me looking younger.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very good for this price

Reviewer2801113님께서 Oct 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this cream and will order again

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great surprise

Reviewer2871943님께서 Mar 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best skin cream I've used in a very long time. The price is right. I'll give it as gifts this next holiday season.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good for hands

Reviewer2766383님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this caused my face to break out but I have been using iit on my hands and they look great (i clean house for a living and they usually look pretty rough)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

my skin feels smoother and softer than ever!

Reviewer2774495님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love it!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells like dessert!!

Reviewer2745899님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this cream! It takes some time to absorb, but it smells of peaches and cream and I do see an improvement in my skin.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like this product.

Reviewer2338717님께서 Mar 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time that i used this product. It makes my skin soft and it glows.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

so dreamy

Reviewer2342120님께서 Oct 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this moisturizer, it smells so dreamy and hydrates so well. i wake up every morning with happy, hydrated skin. All the little under the skin bumps have cleared up leaving my face dewy and glowy. I am hoping it will work a miracle on my little lines too, from the other reviews i've read, it should! i have been telling all my girl friends about this product. love it! I also use this on my decollete and the skin there is really smoothing out.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Natural Skin Eternal Cream

Reviewer2349991님께서 Jul 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Exellent product, I felt the big diffence from the very first time starting using it daily. Just love it!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

재구매했어요

4742941617275898475님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

처음엔 냄새가 너무강해서 잘못샀다고 후회했어요. 그런데 꾹 참고 써보니 좋은 상품이예요. 나이트크림으로 사용하는데 아주 매력적이예요. 비싼 브랜드상품보다 더 맘에 듭니다.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 81-90 중 전체 380 상품

« 이전 | 7 8 9 10 11 | 다음 »