KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer1492724님께서 Jun 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this item based on the positive feedback from iherb, and it lives up to its claims. It goes on smoothly and nourishes skin for hours! I use it once in the morning and once and night and feel moisturized all day. Great product, would definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a wholesome face cream that doesn't leave you with a shiny look.

Wonderful cream

Reviewer2273092님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easily absorbed .Lines around my eyes are visibly improved . Will be ordering again .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells great, feels great.

Reviewer2535221님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been trying this cream for a short time, but I already like how it feels. Makes my skin a little softer. I'm hoping it'll smooth out some of my wrinkles, but we'll have to see. The smell is wonderful. I was hesitant to try it because of some negative reviews about the smell. I'm glad I did because the reviews are unfounded.

Skin eternal cream

Reviewer2088366님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great bargin and a good product!

simply great

Reviewer2989242님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is already my second time using this cream and I'm still very happy with it. I have sentitive skin with an oily T-zone and it keeps my skin soft, never dry or oily. It seems to smooth out any wrinkles and has a very pleasant, natural smell. It's just the perfect cream for this 43 year old!

excellant

Reviewer3061333님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellant cream soft texture

Great Product

Reviewer1407670님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic product...an excellent moisturizer and it make your skin look very smooth. Although the cream is thick...it absorbs into your skin quickly and you will love the results....more youthful looking skin.

Fantastic Night Cream

Reviewer2707601님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic night cream I have spent up to 200.00 on night creams and I found this one to be just as good. I would recommend this product as a fantastic night cream.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product for winter as day and night cream

Reviewer1001367님께서 Jun 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wife is using this daily. Fragrant is like ripe pineapple. She finds it non-greasy and yet sufficiently moisturising for the dry season.

Great Product !!!

Reviewer2462447님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for my comlicated skin. My skin feels smooth and soft like baby skin.

상품 81-90 중 전체 374 상품